Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY] FREE EarthCoins (Sponsored by Save The Elephants Project) - page 5. (Read 2560 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Got Crypto?
epLs8A43rq1saFVdbA2zFU61THdRF6DZDQ

Joined as XenInvestments.

Please join the Save Abused Elephants group as well
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
epLs8A43rq1saFVdbA2zFU61THdRF6DZDQ

Joined as XenInvestments.
Got Crypto?
C'mon guys start joining via the link above. You earn FREE EAC just for joining. Did I forget to mention that Wink

Not to mention every forum topic post earns EarthCoins as well. Every friend add gets your free Earthcoins too! I have recieved 30EAC each topic so far. So give it a try. What do you have to lose.... nothing. You gain EAC Cheesy
Got Crypto?
Hi All,
I'm calling all EarthCoin owners to help out here.; I recently became familiar with a brutally violent problem in Thailand. Elephants are being abused to a horrific degree just to satisfy tourists (whom don't have any clue of the abuse). I've decided to help promote a EarthCoin group that is taking donations to help put a stop to this. I know you are all probably thinking this is some scam but I assure you it's not. Please just watch this video (just as I did) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YcvGGe-zpIA and you will see exactly what I'm talking about. After viewing that video I could not help but donate some of my earth coins. I only was able to donate 30K as that was pretty much all I owned and thats why I'm reaching out to you guys for more help. Please check out the youtube video and join the earthcoin group here:

http://earthcointalk.org/groups/save-abused-elephants/

All we ask is that you join the earthcoin group "Save Abused Elephants". If you feel like donating to the project then thats awesome and really helps us reach our project goal. YOU GET FREE EARTHCOINS JUST FOR JOINING Wink

Post here after you sign up and join the Save Abused Elephants group for more free EAC Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Add the group admin as a friend and post a positive comment to the group forum for bonus EAC.
Pages:
Jump to: