Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY] Klondike coin - 10 KDC to new members (first 15) 3/15 LEFT!! - page 3. (Read 2688 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Wallet : KDCTHEGOLDRUSHSTARTSNOW  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes

Thanks  Grin
Activity: 227
Merit: 100

L7xstUW7EwGASNeHdUe9oG4QGb4x21Jutn
Activity: 167
Activity: 42
Merit: 10
L9xLwaPegRMPzfiUhtPjX9WHWsWen81Uy1
Activity: 295
Merit: 250

L6YgwAY54HJ2uY564wMcUE1d7N14D9ZS7N

Thanks!
Activity: 196

LFadPfT9yoYWucfjpDC8CHKj6VQWSJPPz8

voted on cryptsy....extra for me please  Grin

Added a small bonus Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
http://i44.tinypic.com/qx6vxz.jpg

LFadPfT9yoYWucfjpDC8CHKj6VQWSJPPz8

voted on cryptsy....extra for me please  Grin
legendary

Wallet address L48uMaKJNM5czWRc966y37SgvsC5Q7cr5N

Thanks for that wasn't working before!

Thanks olliejjc16 to be part of one of the biggest coins of 2014. You're relative early in those coin, no hype, a lot of small miners (some bigger like me Smiley). Great marketing behind this coin, so we should see a nice stable coin price.
Activity: 145

Wallet address L48uMaKJNM5czWRc966y37SgvsC5Q7cr5N

Thanks for that wasn't working before!
Activity: 145
How do I upload the screenshot?
legendary
Maybe they also need to add this

KlondikeCoin - KDC - Join the Gold rush!

to promote this great coin. As signature ofcourse Smiley

I will have a similar giveaway everyday for a couple of days, I'll start with these conditions Cheesy

I'm too greedy Smiley I believe too much in this coin, working for it all day or night, it doesn't matter ,but will not give away coins, not of this one, other coins i already have given away, but this one is HUGE!!!!

Send a donation of any given coin using my cryptsy adress: 1bb22ec8e9d8651d38c0552b3f91c79758473c4e, anything is appreciated Smiley

But i can only send cryptsy coins, not something like CRAPCOIN Cheesy or Turbocoin Cheesy
Activity: 154
I could go to the trouble of creating a new wallet.dat or mashing out a quick shoop... or you could just include a low-hash early supporter in the giveaway Smiley

LGW8Xb3w98hALg6M1Nko14HUMQSh7jiaiG

WE NEED MINERS!!! As long as you mine everything is ok, so download the wallet again and it will work...

I have digital ocean and I mined 3 days got only 3 coins it was not worth it, how much could I get and I need access to a pool or some instructions and I would be willing to give it a try, just don't want to mine all day for nothing.

You're gonna want to have a decent graphics card then join a pool, they have instructions for setting up your miner program (cgminer=AMD/Cudaminer=NVIDIA). You can get about 60 coins a day with a 2-year old mid-level card.

Here's a Klondike pool: http://kdc.cryptofountain.com/index.php?page=gettingstarted
Activity: 140
L9zXMhmsYgMmzfh2a9i3msUy9EZdjoYNG9

Thank you.

I will have a similar giveaway everyday for a couple of days, I'll start with these conditions Cheesy

I'm too greedy Smiley I believe too much in this coin, working for it all day or night, it doesn't matter ,but will not give away coins, not of this one, other coins i already have given away, but this one is HUGE!!!!

Send a donation of any given coin using my cryptsy adress: 1bb22ec8e9d8651d38c0552b3f91c79758473c4e, anything is appreciated Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
I'm investigating Crypto Projects
I could go to the trouble of creating a new wallet.dat or mashing out a quick shoop... or you could just include a low-hash early supporter in the giveaway Smiley

WE NEED MINERS!!! As long as you mine everything is ok, so download the wallet again and it will work...

I have digital ocean and I mined 3 days got only 3 coins it was not worth it, how much could I get and I need access to a pool or some instructions and I would be willing to give it a try, just don't want to mine all day for nothing.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
legendary

legendary

Pages:
Jump to: