Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY][EAC][EARTHCOIN] 500 EAC to the first 30 people that do me a favor. - page 3. (Read 1471 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO
Done,
name 'rikkie' 2 times (posted also on your forum : "i find this one of the most promising coins of 2014"

ejXTkgoAHrhVL7fGP9RJNYbs15XLoESv3U

Thanks
Activity: 1764
Merit: 570
Twitter\X @AlexKosa1
eW2beaGSJFads71NKU8fu7CpLZj5P1to86
 Grin
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
We who are about to Mine, Salute You!
Done x 2 - Pitstop TKS!! epNEWEqpn8PqmYQ29HgZcVYzLbPyw6my7K
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Done

name = tiggytomb

Thanks

eacpBxwpUVSUEFYJ4HJ8esHFNNeHzuAYEK

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Hi fellow coiners,

I´m the site admin @ www.earthcoin.eu and i suck at writing something hip for this giveaway.

Anyway I thought i´d give you guys and girls some EAC if you will do me a favor.

I´d like you to go to www.earthcoin.eu and start a subscription and at the same time go to www.earthcointalk.org and register at the forums where you will earn EAC just by beeing active.

I will not hold anything against you if you want to unsubscribe or unregister after you get the EAC, but if you have at least a little bit of interest in earthcoin you might enjoy getting the latest info of whats going on and also discuss it at the forums.

How about 500EAC each for the first 30 persons?  

I know it´s not alot but hey, it´s more or less free Smiley

Post here when you are done subscribing/registering with your username and walletaddress, i´ll send it as fast as i can, and if you feel that i missed you in anyway PM and i will doublecheck.
If you didn´t make it in time you are still welcome to register and subscribe Smiley

And lets not get in to any discussions in this thread, this is for giveaways only, there´s plenty of threads @ www.earthcointalk.org for you to join Smiley

BR
roboseal
Pages:
Jump to: