Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY][LOT] Lottocoin giveaway! Lucky winners can get up to 15,000 LOT! - page 14. (Read 7300 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
LiyNqzvsds1f6v1xq5hLdHgu8GHSVmhoYp
thanks
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Lkug98P7SxetuAsJfFueG4PF64Eict47mJ

tHANKS
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
I have been following progression of lottocoin and I feel I had to do my part. I am an independent supporter of LOT, I am funding this giveaway solely to distribute some LOT from mining!

Now onto the giveaway! Please take the time to read the first page and find out a little about what LOTTOCOIN is all about!

Announcement thread for Lottocoin is:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/lottocoin-old-thread-closed-368153

Simply by posting your address below, you will get 200 LOT! I know this is not a large amount but as this is funded out of my own pocket, please do read on...

Please head over to the main thread of LOTTOCOIN, post your address and/or something nice about why you like this coin and you can win up to 15,000 LOT!

Every 25 post, the post #s (ex. #xx00 - xx09 will be entered into www.random.org and a post # will be selected) are entered into a lottery and the winner will be PM'd as well as updated via this thread!

Every 25 posts, a winner will be drawn to receive 1000 LOT!
wontonforevuh - WINNER OF 1000 LOT!
PTseller - WINNER OF 1000 LOT!
lonely_mountain - WINNER OF 1000 LOT!
dishwara - WINNER OF 1000 LOT!
zeewolf - WINNER OF 1000 LOT!

But wait...there is more! If your post # wasn't drawn, there are MULTIPLE chance to win the other lucky draw prizes! Up to 15,000 LOT

Every 50 posts, a winner will be drawn to receive 10,000 LOT![/b]
Lydian - WINNER OF 10,000 LOT!

Every 100 posts, a winner will be drawn to receive 15,000 LOT!

Lottocoin have a lottery aspect to the block rewards, so why shouldn't this giveaway?

So what does this mean? Every post entered into the draw has up to 3 chances to win a SUPER prize!

This giveaway has been made bigger and better from donations of:
Redcoin
kpg99miner
mrlotto

Rules:

Winning post # is only eligible for ONE prize, so if the winner already won the 25 post prize and their post # is drawn again, another post # will be drawn.

All posts by me or pool advertisements / spam are not eligible to win any prizes!

If I see any form of cheating (ie. spamming, fake alts), the winner will be disqualified! Any help in catching cheaters with regards to this giveaway is greatly appreciated!

If you would like to contribute any funding for this giveaway and have your name added to the contributor list:
LsW59HsocMWtzw36rgWgzZgqrXJPSHe3QK

If someone with better HTML skills can format this thread better, please do PM me Wink
Pages:
Jump to: