Pages:
Author

Topic: [GIVEAWAY/POSTATHON] BECOME A "CAT" MILLIONAIRE! - WIN 10K CAT - page 52. (Read 37859 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
I lost 20 cat to this pool https://cats.bettercoin.org/ that just shot down without worning Sad
Activity: 56
*sigh* The reward for this one is just too high, this couldn't end well.
No, random picks aren't fair either, with the post limits in place and stuff, but whatever.

Spread the cat love amongst more people. They'll still be happy and nobody gets pissed off.  Smiley

+1

+Winners should do chain giveavay if the prise will big. 2x5000k => 2x2500k => 2x1125 => and so on.
It will be more effective if will be not only there.
Activity: 29
*sigh* The reward for this one is just too high, this couldn't end well.
No, random picks aren't fair either, with the post limits in place and stuff, but whatever.

Spread the cat love amongst more people. They'll still be happy and nobody gets pissed off.  Smiley
Activity: 19
https://i.imgur.com/oIil5KQ.jpg

9aPejvhNCiC7f5QZseUJ7xkhnekfjaKMNw
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
I have a suggestion to u - crazy cat owners. There will be rush (human is human) for the post 500. Take one person with high rating just to assure who will be the winner. Homo homini... you only need a judge. Good luck.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Activity: 56
Just raffle the things

^
not that i particularly care at this point, but yea you could just use a random number generator between 1 and the last posts as of now, and just choose someone if it's really that big of a deal...
Activity: 168
Great troll thread. Think about it, who in his right mind would give 5k coins?

^this

Sneaky Cat

Activity: 154
Just raffle the things
Merit: 250
LOL

With the "delete" option all of us was the #250... me too for a moment Smiley

So, why you are posting screenshot?

Johndoe, please stop being a sockpuppet, and yes many were, I just did not do any refresh like many to make a picture backup, when I clicked I was at 250, who cares now, this was a fail of a giveaway in a first place. There should have been some sort number picking and random guessing...

Johndoe? Sockpuppet?

Cheesy

If more people substain that tk won #250 and your post is NOW 14 post after... Smiley
Activity: 7
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Trust:+4:20--Warning* ASICs with extreme hashrate!

-----+------9YiBHxCNSKkxgbVC4YcipYsp6Qs37aLTnM------+------
Merit: 102
Well, as I"m not interested I would only say that the winner was not ever mentioned afterwards. None of the *screenshots* did win.
Activity: 63
Johndoe, please stop being a sockpuppet,
I don't think you know what that word means, friend. Grin

I will stop fighting it, because butts gun butt. I was simply trying to uphold the truth in the contest. Was it a fail contest? Yes. Is OP going to deliver? Probably not. There's no shame in attempting to uphold the truth, though.
Activity: 49

^this
Activity: 65
I also took a screen shot too.  According to my screen shot the winner was Findus. That doesn't make since because now Findus post is #262.  There was some type of lag.

There was some type of lag.
People deleting their posts Wink

And I get it. None of ~us~ have caps so therefore our assertions are suspect. But there are PLENTY OF PEOPLE would could EASILY HAVE CLAIMED 250 that are validating TK's win.
No, don't you get it, anyone supporting tk808 is really just a paid shill or a sockpuppet account!
Activity: 28
9TkXhaUSBtTsAqBJ6bXQkciq92VGgGXEgo

i win

#222 now  Cheesy

idk if he really won or not, seems like he did, congratz  Wink
but he probably was not the original #250 either, as SOME already deleted few posts before he REPLIES even, to make themselves a winner.

This way of a giveaway is total non-sense as mentioned before, so maybe a more logical/sane approach is needed to spread these kind of money. yeah, probably wont happen  Tongue

~ peAce

It would be hilarious if the one who now will be left 250tish will be the winner since noone will be able to delete messages anymore.

I also took a screen shot too.  According to my screen shot the winner was Findus. That doesn't make since because now Findus post is #262.  There was some type of lag.

And I get it. None of ~us~ have caps so therefore our assertions are suspect. But there are PLENTY OF PEOPLE would could EASILY HAVE CLAIMED 250 that are validating TK's win.

Haha, tk is speaking with different account :DD
Activity: 63
I also took a screen shot too.  According to my screen shot the winner was Findus. That doesn't make since because now Findus post is #262.  There was some type of lag.

Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: