Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving away .1 BTC. Seriously, no strings attached - page 11. (Read 7814 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I finally registered at bitcointalk today after lurking for the past 2+ years.  This forum has helped & taught me so much over the years it's amazing!

I owe this community a lot and want to thank all the good members on here that contribute so much.

I actually feel like shit because I've never given anything back to this community that has given so much.

I know people are probably going to give me shit and what not and that's fine. I sincerely am grateful for this community and would like to give a little back.

Be the first to reply to this post and I will donate .02 btc to you (senior member or higher).  Once you receive the coins please reply again on this post confirming that you received the coins and this is legit.

I will then select 5 (or possibly more) more members at random over the next 24 hours to donate to. Each of these members will receive .01 btc from me for free!

For those of you who doubt or think I'm crazy, it's called humanity. It's always good to give something back to those who deserve it.

PS- please include a wallet address for me to send the donation to in the reply or by PM.

**EDIT**  FIRST REPLY HAS BEEN SENT..... https://blockchain.info/tx/2ea425ad86ffea8c384e7b9b4d935ab9afe0258840ba0e34542964cc226b2531

WILL BE PICKING 5+ MORE MEMBERS IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

IF I PICK YOU I WILL POST THAT YOU WON ALONG WITH THE BLOCKCHAIN TRANSACTION LINK.

WINNERS PLEASE REPLY CONFIRMING YOU RECIEVED THE COINS PLEASE
Pages:
Jump to: