Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving away 200% of referral commission if you sign up on PrimeDice 3 under me - page 2. (Read 2490 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Acid, is there any way for me to see how much I've earned you in commission?
Is this for the lifetime of the account/  Brok do you know what you're saying?  You're going to be LOSING money and you're saying you'll do it forever?  What is a big bettor joins and you have to pay him big BTC?  Just seems like a stretch that you'll stick to it.

In any case I am joining under you right now, please confirm jjc326 will get 200% commission back.  Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1056
You heard it right. If you are going to play PrimeDice 3, sign up under my referral and I will give 200% of the commission you create to you as soon as it hits the miminum amount. (only for the first 5 players)

This is done easy with no transaction fees since I can move them to my main account and tip them to yours, or if you prefer, I will send it to your address minus the transaction fee.

I am doing this purely for the achievement to refer around 50 people.

You can also just play on the faucet and your commission will be credited to you.

PrimeDice 3 has a really great and detailed affiliate program which shows how much the people have made that I have referred exactly and spot on.

For the first 5 players I will send out 200% of their commission back to them.

Just sign up here and use the same name as your bitcointalk account so I know who you are.

http://primedice.com/?ref=Acidyo

Thank you!

I registered under your link bro. use topman there and where is the faucet as per you said?
Activity: 588
Will Bitcoin Rise Again to $60,000?
i have sign up under your ref
but i miss something, PM-ed you  Sad

This is sorted now!

1/5 spots taken for 200% comission.

35/40 spots left for 100% comission.

say, am i at 200% spot or 100% spot ?  Tongue

200%.
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

This is sorted now!

say, am i at 200% spot or 100% spot ?  Tongue

This is sorted now!

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028
This is great I was looking for something like this.  Still don't have 5 people yet?  Will you be able to tell who first 5 are?  I haven't signed up yet but I've been having issues with the site and I'm looking forward to it.

Regarding getting the 200% back, we'll just have to trust you, right?  

edit: just tried, got 501 internal server error

edit now 403 forbidden

About the 200%, you can calculate it yourself, for every one btc you wager, I get 0.001, so that means you will get 0.002. Smiley

So you will be LOSING money.... have you thought this out?

Yes, as stated above, I only want this done to receive the achievement to have referred more than 50 members, I don't care what the results will be. So someone who plays a lot and wants to receive a nice 200% commission bonus on top of that. Can register through my link and start playing. I monitor what you play and how much and once you want a withdraw I will see to it that you receive it 200% if you are one of the first 5 people to do it. For the rest it's 100% back.

I need about 40 more referrals for the achievement.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
This is great I was looking for something like this.  Still don't have 5 people yet?  Will you be able to tell who first 5 are?  I haven't signed up yet but I've been having issues with the site and I'm looking forward to it.

edit now 403 forbidden

About the 200%, you can calculate it yourself, for every one btc you wager, I get 0.001, so that means you will get 0.002. Smiley

So you will be LOSING money.... have you thought this out?

edit now 403 forbidden

edit now 403 forbidden
giveaways first im register under ur link referral deal??
I wasn't born yesterday.

According to your english though, you might be.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
giveaways first im register under ur link referral deal??
You heard it right. If you are going to play PrimeDice 3, sign up under my referral and I will give 200% of the commission you create to you as soon as it hits the miminum amount. (only for the first 5 players)

This is done easy with no transaction fees since I can move them to my main account and tip them to yours, or if you prefer, I will send it to your address minus the transaction fee.

I am doing this purely for the achievement to refer around 50 people.

You can also just play on the faucet and your commission will be credited to you.

PrimeDice 3 has a really great and detailed affiliate program which shows how much the people have made that I have referred exactly and spot on.

For the first 5 players I will send out 200% of their commission back to them.

Just sign up here and use the same name as your bitcointalk account so I know who you are.

http://primedice.com/?ref=Acidyo

Thank you!

Pages:
Jump to: