Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving away 7 merit to newbies to rank up - page 2. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 22
February 06, 2019, 08:57:52 AM
Man, people should stop making these threads honestly. The threads from merit whales makes sense, but now what pretty much even people with a dozen merits create them? Just read around topics and conversations and give merit to people who  actually deserve merit; because merits were intentionally made to be given that way in the first place. Not from these types of threads.
I tough we are free to do whatever we want without violating rules.
And that's what i do.
Thanks for your useless words, enjoy the abused circle merit.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
February 06, 2019, 08:38:32 AM
Man, people should stop making these threads honestly. The threads from merit whales makes sense, but now what pretty much even people with a dozen merits create them? Just read around topics and conversations and give merit to people who  actually deserve merit; because merits were intentionally made to be given that way in the first place. Not from these types of threads.
February 06, 2019, 08:27:14 AM
Guys this thread is about newbies with 0 merits who needs rank up...
copper member
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
February 06, 2019, 08:12:40 AM
As tittle says, i have no use of those sMerits so please, let me know why should i send you 1 merit.

While you surf through the various threads when you find a post worthy of the merit you can award that newbie with it.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
February 06, 2019, 07:02:11 AM
I know what would be the reason on why you should give him/her a merit because he/she contributed and want to contribute to the forum and deserves a merit. I think the criteria is simple enough which is obvious what it would be. Have a good time finding newbies that are deserving enough to earn a reward from you.
February 06, 2019, 06:04:05 AM
As tittle says, i have no use of those sMerits so please, let me know why should i send you 1 merit.
Pages:
Jump to: