Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving away my Korbit/Bithumb/Coinone profit method. Easy Margins. Arbitrage - page 4. (Read 712 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
I will be happy to try it out!

Thanks
Sending you this tonight when I get home. Hope you're happy with this.
Activity: 21
I will be happy to try it out!

Thanks
Still giving these out if anyone wants
Activity: 2
Recieved the method and testing out as we speak! Thanks for answering quickly Smiley. I will let other know whether it is as succesful as he claims asap!
If there are still sposts left I'd like to get more info about the method please. Could you PM me back? Ill leave
A message in your inbox
I've sent it out to you, wish you the best of luck using this method.
Activity: 2
If there are still sposts left I'd like to get more info about the method please. Could you PM me back? Ill leave
A message in your inbox
Hello

So for the past year I've been working out how to obtain a lot of money from the price difference between korean and US/european exchanges. Lately the profit margins have become less and less, so I worked out a new method for myself. The profit is still good, about 5-20% profit each trade which can be repeated infinite. Especially if you have a decent amount to invest, you can grow your money really fast. The method works on the following websites:
- korbit
- coinone
- bithumb

The problem with these websites are that you need to verify your account. You would need a:
- south korean phone number
- south korean passport
- south korean bank account
In my method I explain how to get a verified account and profit out of these exchanges. Im only doing 20 people to prevent saturation.

I'm going to help 20 people with this method, if you are interested in learning this, please post below or pm me.
Note: i can not send unlimited PM's per day, so please be patient. Im trying to make more posts but I'm not a spammer, i find high quality posts and merrit important as well, so please have some patience.
Pages:
Jump to: