Pages:
Author

Topic: Giving away over $1800.00 in crypto - easy it is to claim - ** ALL GONE ** !! - page 11. (Read 8616 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
I done all but no trade as I have nothing for trade now waiting for your turn hope after your generous I will start trading

username   Bitmar 

thanks
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I registered myself there on new exchange and my username is same :Fantoos I am also in to chat with others ,it is nice exchange with so many exchange already added to trade with.
Hi, 10 banx sent, can you please confirm receipt in this thread.
Thanks
Yes I have received 10 shares as OP said and going to hold them to see where these take me in the coming months.Thank you it was so nice of you for sending me some shares.It is good exchange and chat box full of people chatting I enjoyed a lot there.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1001
Don't look at my signature!
Right, I'm going to bed.
Tomorrow I'll start again from here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12740985
which is where I got up to.
legendary
I registered myself there on new exchange and my username is same :Fantoos I am also in to chat with others ,it is nice exchange with so many exchange already added to trade with.
Hi, 10 banx sent, can you please confirm receipt in this thread.
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1059
Wait... What?
Well, i was just asking some info (newbie at exchanges)... and admin start rage me lol, not so happy with that

but i confirm that i received the 10 BANX
Hey, I'm not admin, I'm just a guy giving away my own money Smiley
If I "raged" at you, I apologise, but you were kind of being ungrateful saying you'll never be able to sell blah blah, please read the OP again:

"So you are aware, BanxShares are a crypto token, that when kept on the Banx.io exchange, pays a monthly profit share dividend which for the past year has been around 1.5%.
The coin is still in ICO, and there is a queued sell system with minimum sell pricing, so don't expect to be able to cash out immediately.  You will have to wait your turn, though I strongly urge you to hold, and buy more"

The chat is actually quite supportive, they help me with some question.. But yeah, I read their "rage" at you  Grin
legendary
Username: Kn1ghtdk

Thanks!
Hi, 10 banx shares sent.
Can you please confirm receipt in this thread?
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3626
Merit: 4440
received my 10 shares guys thx for the giveaway
legendary
Well, i was just asking some info (newbie at exchanges)... and admin start rage me lol, not so happy with that

Hey, I'm not admin, I'm just a guy giving away my own money Smiley
If I "raged" at you, I apologise, but you were kind of being ungrateful saying you'll never be able to sell blah blah, please read the OP again:

"So you are aware, BanxShares are a crypto token, that when kept on the Banx.io exchange, pays a monthly profit share dividend which for the past year has been around 1.5%.
The coin is still in ICO, and there is a queued sell system with minimum sell pricing, so don't expect to be able to cash out immediately.  You will have to wait your turn, though I strongly urge you to hold, and buy more"
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Username: Terabite

Thanks for this giveaway offer.
Activity: 624
Username: Habeler

Figured no need to wait for BTS 2.0 as this is a big giveaway Smiley
legendary
Yahoo62278 chatting now and will consider a trade soon
Great thank you, you're being really active, and that's just the sort of people the exchange needs Smiley
10 Banx shares sent
legendary
Username: Doc1212

Thanks for the cool promo  Grin
Hi, 10 Banx shares sent.
Can you please confirm receipt here?
Thanks
Activity: 686
Username : Maxhor

I also would like to take some shares free for me too. Wink
Hi, 10 shares sent Smiley
Can you please confirm receipt in here.
Many thanks

I have banx shares many thanks for this legit giveaway Grin
Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
My username: Winalways
Activity: 837
Merit: 501
registered done , waiting for my btc deposit to trade
EDIT : done 1,2,3 (trade some doge & BLK)

user : Somuchee
Activity: 714
I am successfully registered on the given exchange I put username a bit different than here but it almost same : Electronicfactur will wait to receive the shares on exchange where you said to report in chat.
legendary
Username : Maxhor

I also would like to take some shares free for me too. Wink
Hi, 10 shares sent Smiley
Can you please confirm receipt in here.
Many thanks
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary