Pages:
Author

Topic: GLBSE 2.0 open for testing - page 12. (Read 51741 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
May 04, 2012, 02:02:02 PM
I just made a deposit, it has 10 confirmations and the bitcoins have still not shown up in my GLBSE account. Very annoying.

Been 14 confirmations and still not in the GLBSE account. Is this normal? Anyway to show incoming deposits that are waiting on confirmations? I think Bitcoinica does this.

same here. Sent from personal Bitcoin client. now at 25+ confirms not in acct. It is likely the GLBSE daemon has crashed or something.

cheers

edit; the site is looking awesome btw. ;p
Activity: 532
May 04, 2012, 01:35:11 PM
Why is the volume in BTC and not number of shares?

It's a more accurate method of representing trade volume, e.g. comparing an asset at ~0.10 BTC versus one at 1 BTC, assuming 100BTC trading of each, the first would have ten times as many shares traded, but the same real trade volume.

I don't think it is more accurate.  I always have to switch my thinking going between real markets and GLBSE.  If an assets like you mentioned in your example trades like you mentioned, then asset A that is trading at 0.10 BTC will likely be much more liquid than asset B that is trading for 1 BTC as asset A has 10 times more volume asset B.
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
May 04, 2012, 11:21:39 AM
I just made a deposit, it has 10 confirmations and the bitcoins have still not shown up in my GLBSE account. Very annoying.

Been 14 confirmations and still not in the GLBSE account. Is this normal? Anyway to show incoming deposits that are waiting on confirmations? I think Bitcoinica does this.
Activity: 560
Ad astra.
May 04, 2012, 11:14:00 AM

It's a more accurate method of representing trade volume, e.g. comparing an asset at ~0.10 BTC versus one at 1 BTC, assuming 100BTC trading of each, the first would have ten times as many shares traded, but the same real trade volume.
legendary
Activity: 1031
May 04, 2012, 10:00:24 AM
When making a BTC Deposit ~
It's taking about an hour for my funds to clear - if it's possible to have an 'uncleared' balance that a user could start placing Ask orders with it would be nice. Orders don't get actioned until the funds are verified - meantime a user could go ahead and place all the orders they want without having to wait.

The US GLBSE site does seem to be working faster so that is nice. Would also be cool to have a Market Cap column on the Market page (which is still slow even on the US site).
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
May 04, 2012, 08:15:03 AM
nefario, thanks so much for re-doing the design.

it's waaaay better!
vip
Activity: 99
Merit: 15
May 04, 2012, 06:33:52 AM
Hi, enjoying the new glbse format! Couple of user observations..
When making a BTC Deposit ~
If it's possible to have an 'uncleared' balance a user could place Ask orders with without needing to wait would be good.
May 04, 2012, 04:07:49 AM
Activity: 602
Merit: 512
GLBSE Support [email protected]
May 04, 2012, 01:47:58 AM
dividends paid ? bit arb apr

Yes they have.

Also great news for GLBSE useres in the US, https://us.glbse.com is now up and running.

If you're based in the US or any country nearby this should bring a 3-5x speed boost.
May 01, 2012, 08:07:08 PM
when will you send the dividends for Bitarb.apr shares ?

later today/tonight.

I received 105.3BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
May 01, 2012, 06:21:27 PM
I also wasn't sure if generate new deposit address worked until I checked the bottom of the giant list of addresses I don't ever remember generating Smiley

May 01, 2012, 06:15:58 PM
ah ok thanks I got it now, i think maybe make it like glbse 1.0 , you click on deposit address and it appears in textbox/label

Heh, one of the good points about the 1.0 UI
May 01, 2012, 06:11:02 PM
generate new deposit address doesnt work for me

It works fine, just doesn't tell you what the new address is, just adds it to your list of addresses (notice the list getting longer).

This is an area of GLBSE that needs work, I'd like to have it show a popup with the new address, add labels, and show how much each address has received.
legendary
Activity: 938
What's a GPU?
May 01, 2012, 05:00:14 PM
The new design is very good indeed Smiley
May 01, 2012, 03:06:47 PM
I love the site redesign!!!!  

edit: I probably should have posted in the 2.1 thread. Smiley

Compliments are well received wherever they are.
legendary
Activity: 1190
www.bitcointrading.com
May 01, 2012, 11:15:55 AM
I love the site redesign!!!!  

edit: I probably should have posted in the 2.1 thread. Smiley
April 26, 2012, 11:24:35 PM
I can't remember if I asked you this but is it necessary to reveal my identity to you to file for an IPO?

You don't have to but it's a good idea.
Activity: 672
BitLotto - best odds + best payouts + cheat-proof
April 26, 2012, 10:52:11 PM
I can't remember if I asked you this but is it necessary to reveal my identity to you to file for an IPO?
April 22, 2012, 10:48:24 PM
http://dev.glbse.com has been updated (sorry you'll need to re-create your account)

The major improvements have been in UI, specifically on the asset page(e.g.):
http://dev.glbse.com/asset/view/BIG.ASS

Graphs for volume as well as price have been added, also a graph on market depth

You can see the very nice buy and sell buttons in there also.

Creating a new asset is now MUCH easier and nicer (I've just noticed some issues with this but it should still work easy enough)

http://dev.glbse.com/asset/create/1

Currently the dev site doesn't allow trading, and I'm too sick and too tired ATM to get it fixed (will have to wait until after sleep).

Still plenty to do for other areas, depsit/withdraw will now hold all the history on...deposits and withdrawals,

I think transfers is broken, as is voting.

apart from that, have fun, feedback on the asset creation and asset page welcome.

I've added a very simple json API which will allow you to check your portfolio, buy,sell, and check asset market information. I've yet to actually document this. After sleep.

Nefario.

April 22, 2012, 03:26:37 PM
We could but I'd think it would be better to have it as a separate twitter feed.

That would be great.
Pages:
Jump to: