Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLBSE] Shades Minoco now listed on GLBSE. Share into Contracts! ([email protected]) - page 2. (Read 3211 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE
So the shares have a right to company profits and can be redeemed for mining contracts? How much will you be paid to run the company? Can you provide financial projections? Also, have you considered listing an actual mining contract on GLBSE (rather than just shares redeemable for mining contracts)? That would appeal to those wanting to buy less 500 MH/s worth of hashing power, or commit for less than 6 months. If not, would you be prepared to offer a wholesale contract to someone willing to list such a contract?

There will be a second listing on GLBSE shortly that will be for the entire company including profits. As of right now, we are using speculation for valuation and the contract redeeming for incentive. In a little time, we will be changing out price structure and for the people who buy shares now, will have a distinct advantage in purchasing contracts as the shares they buy today, can either be worth more in value, or they can use them and save on contracts.

As far as what I will be paid. There is 51% of the company held by deslock and I. That is our payment. As far as what we take in as income, that information is for investors only as it will divulge trade secrets that I do not want public. I will say that payment to us is based on physical items and not usd or btc.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
So the shares have a right to company profits and can be redeemed for mining contracts? How much will you be paid to run the company? Can you provide financial projections? Also, have you considered listing an actual mining contract on GLBSE (rather than just shares redeemable for mining contracts)? That would appeal to those wanting to buy less 500 MH/s worth of hashing power, or commit for less than 6 months. If not, would you be prepared to offer a wholesale contract to someone willing to list such a contract?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
QUIFAS EXCHANGE

I would like to take this moment here to formally announce that the beloved Shade Minoco, purveyor of fine Mining Contracts and Chinese Call Girls (availability dependent on location), Has Gone Public!
SDM - Shades Minoco IPO - 0.1btc per Share
https://glbse.com/asset/065e5efdbc3ec2206bf9d9f5a030dde04c0120ea90a172ca74c9cf0dcb3b4514

And the best part is that you can buy mining contracts with buy back of your shares. For every 1000 share you sell back to me, I will offer you a 1ghs contract for up to 1 year. This is great news considering that prices for Shades Minoco will go up on Sept 1st when we launch Leviathan, a massive 100ghs fire breathing warlock that we have been feeding raw beef and beans to for a month.
So buying shares now will save you thousands of dollars you could be generating instead of losing to rising contract prices.
Or you could even buy some shares now, let the price rise, and sell making more btc for you! Even buy some to collect until you can buy a contract with them. Trade them to your friends. Do what you want.
Previous IPO offerings on GLBSE have shown massive increases in asset value from 700-1000%, so the time to buy is now!

And remember, Shades Minoco is the household standard in mining contracts. No one offers more affordable, reliable and attentive mining products than us.  Click on the link below for more info on our available products.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/shades-minoco-a-different-type-of-mining-company-36375

Shades Minoco - The name may be shady, but the mining is hot.
Pages:
Jump to: