Pages:
Author

Topic: [GLC] Globalcoin | 4 Year Anniversary 1.5.4! | NO IPO, NO PREMINE | [SCRYPT] - page 86. (Read 225832 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
GLC has a great community and supports good causes   Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
I saw a folding project in relation to Curecoin, is GLC involved in that? Is this a multi-coin endeavor? Please forgive my ignorance in advance. Definitely interested in anything that gives coins more value.

I'm going to read the Curecoin thread now...

Yes, GLC is what im using for cygnus's "alpha test" of the folding pool concept. Ive had a normal mining pool for the coin since it launched, so I decided to use some of my share from the pool to jumpstart the project. Read on, i hope you like what you see. Just got the donation in the folding pool wallet a little bit ago, GLC Dev donated 100k to the folding project   Grin
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I saw a folding project in relation to Curecoin, is GLC involved in that? Is this a multi-coin endeavor? Please forgive my ignorance in advance. Definitely interested in anything that gives coins more value.

I'm going to read the Curecoin thread now...
Activity: 397
CureCoin Lead Dev
Mr Lam is back with his 35mh.

I will try to retarget the diff Cheesy

You are going to ramp down.  That is pretty cool of you man.

I take everything back.

Stevenlam was merely trying to help raise funds for the folding project when he pointed all that power to GLC. there is actually and even bigger miner pulling 60 mhash in GLC pool now.

Cryptobullion was right when he said this folding project would increase GLC value. GLC is becoming a hot item, and i thank them for helping with the project. Many thanks for the GLC donations guys.

legendary
Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread for this, but would anyone be willing to sell 250k GLC?

I have them but am not willing to sell them. There are some buy buy and sell offers over at coins-e
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

You are going to ramp down.  That is pretty cool of you man.

I take everything back.

Hexhash.xyz
Sorry if I'm in the wrong thread for this, but would anyone be willing to sell 250k GLC?

buy on the exchange @ https://www.coins-e.com/exchange/GLC_BTC/
Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Activity: 538
Merit: 500
Hello
Hexhash.xyz
legendary
The problem is hosting demand is nuts and we haven't launched yet. Hosting for lost of people already.
Hexhash.xyz
Uddate Log:

Version 2.0
    Added checkpoints and various changes,
    In ready for the GLC store.

If you cant handle one vaild miner messing with the diff and screweing with the coin then.....

I'll bump your thread though and wish you gl

Ah, so he is not a greedy a-hole, but rather a MOD on WDC that is sad about his coins floundering.  Pathetic dude.

Looks like I will go ahead and dump my WDC holdings.
Hexhash.xyz
If you cant handle one vaild miner messing with the diff and screweing with the coin then.....

High diff = more value. Im not complaining.
legendary
Store is 99% finished. We will initially offer personal web hosting in the US to start and roll out services weekly. Official announce and reveal shorty
legendary
Activity: 999

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
Word on the street says cryptsy dosnt want our bounty so I will be returning any funds back to the donators. If you did donate please leave you wallet address below. If you would like to see GLC added to Cryptsy supporters need to be asking for it in chat/tweets and email. We feel there isnt alot more we can do, We have announced our services (Web Hosting etc). I have been told GLC is in the top 3 coins to be added. Now its down to the community to decide the fate of the coin.

You are correct in we don't prioritize coins by bounties. But there is no reason to fret over not making it yet we currently have GLC ranked very high on the list. So the Globalcoin community should be reassured they are not forgotten.
yeah some asholes attacking different alt coins, i recognised NBL.LKY and ELC was affected /will be again.
Didnt test the others so far.
Seems to be a bigger plan to disturb altcoins in general to spread dead coin feelings.

i think he was just a greedy turd
Pages:
Jump to: