Pages:
Author

Topic: Gleb Gamow and his inappropriate, hypocritical and illegal attacks - page 3. (Read 3920 times)

vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
cause u cry to mommy

Again, Leroy Fodor is a delusional fuck. Keep it up so that I can continue the narrative that Leroy Fodor is a delusional fuck. Oh, and his daughter is a crack whore. HAHAHA
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Alright another thread about Gleb!
MOAR STRAWMAN ARGUEMENTS!  Tongue

GASP! IRREEEGAL ATTACKS!
Be sure to link what law your claiming and maybe you could rally more spectators.

GAWLRIGHT MOAR ACCOUNTS.  Roll Eyes

@Gleb Gamow What do you think of this proposition...
You let @cyberpinoy (Chantha doesn't get this offer) post what he wants on BCT only once a day without you interacting with him or any of your accounts.

At the end of the month. We go into the "Remittance" process with what he's posted.
Users that find complications or errors with what he's posted file with you.
Leroy then drops trou, spreads his cheeks, and you probe for quality assurance and his ledger from where Leroy posts his ideas and numbers from.  Grin
I suggest not doing it raw or unprotected. He's use to fucking others and probably has some things.  Kiss

We could use just the blockchain.
But apparently we need a different human-ledger process and this is my first idea.
Let me know what you think and I can write up the terms.
If @cyberpinoy (Leroy) wants to add to the stipulations he's welcome to state them.
I promise the terms want have confusing bodies or spelling errors either.  Smiley

vip
i can confirm that Gleb Gamow is a scammer and a wronger

I requested of the mods to nuke your account.
vip
Yes you did pick and choose your numbers when you wanted. You also made numbers up on more than one post. Just because you said you made the numbers up does not make the situation any better. It still makes you the liar, not Leroy.

I am not Leroy. I know you want to believe that someone who has the same views as Leroy could be him. But This account does not belong to him or Owen. I see this is hard for you to understand, but there are people out there who actually know Leroy, and support him. I know for a fact, you refuse to have any personal communication with him. I just talked to Leroy yesterday actually. I am not afraid to talk to him and address your accusations. He has no problem answering every single question I ask, and if needed show me real proof. I don't need to make a public spectacle out of myself to get the answers I want. I just call him and ask him, it is more simple that way.

Leroy did not lose anyone's BTC. It is safely in the wallets staking as it is suppose to. I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income. Even when I talked to Leroy when investing with his service he was straight forward, and told me everything. I know there was a risk of loss in value of the altcoins and he actually pointed it out tome before I invested. As an investor all I care about is that weekly income. As long as I make a weekly payment, he is ding his job. If my weekly income increases he is doing his job well.

Your post is not on topic, this thread is not about Leroy.

Again, words against blockchain, 0:1.

I don't need to call Leroy to find out that he lost 70%+ of his customers' funds, he has admitted that himself already. You can twist it any way you want but Leroy does not have money to pay everyone's withdrawals and has restricted the withdrawal amounts. That is a collapsing ponzi being propped up by creative tweaking of the TOS.

If you didn't want the thread to be about Leroy you should stick to the topic yourself. How is your defamation lawsuit against Gleb Gamow? Have you found any lawyers who would accept Ratecoin?

"Bruno? Bruno Kucinskas in Illinois? I've been wantin' to get a piece of his delusional ass for years. Damn straight I'll accept RateCoin."

I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income.

https://www.facebook.com/bitcoins/posts/974808222543283

I give StakeMiners U$100.
I earn up to 169% profit, ergo U$169 plus my initial investment is still safe.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Leroy Fodor (pretending he's not you) promise in the above an increase in holdings, in this case 169% profit increase?

For those playing at home, it's no longer 169% profit, but 20-28%: https://www.facebook.com/1627849564105692/photos/a.1650617481828900.1073741829.1627849564105692/1762293910661256/?type=3&comment_id=1762323600658287&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R%22%7D

BTW, tell Leroy Fodor the next time you talk to him on the phone that I will continue to fuck with him till he is no longer in this space. AND THAT'S A MOTHERFUCKIN' PROMISE. And, his daughter's a crack whore. HAHAHA
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
Yes you did pick and choose your numbers when you wanted. You also made numbers up on more than one post. Just because you said you made the numbers up does not make the situation any better. It still makes you the liar, not Leroy.

I am not Leroy. I know you want to believe that someone who has the same views as Leroy could be him. But This account does not belong to him or Owen. I see this is hard for you to understand, but there are people out there who actually know Leroy, and support him. I know for a fact, you refuse to have any personal communication with him. I just talked to Leroy yesterday actually. I am not afraid to talk to him and address your accusations. He has no problem answering every single question I ask, and if needed show me real proof. I don't need to make a public spectacle out of myself to get the answers I want. I just call him and ask him, it is more simple that way.

Leroy did not lose anyone's BTC. It is safely in the wallets staking as it is suppose to. I know it's below you to understand the topic you want to attack, but StakeMiners never said it would increase your holdings, it said it will provide an income. Even when I talked to Leroy when investing with his service he was straight forward, and told me everything. I know there was a risk of loss in value of the altcoins and he actually pointed it out tome before I invested. As an investor all I care about is that weekly income. As long as I make a weekly payment, he is ding his job. If my weekly income increases he is doing his job well.

Again, words against blockchain, 0:1.

I don't need to call Leroy to find out that he lost 70%+ of his customers' funds, he has admitted that himself already. You can twist it any way you want but Leroy does not have money to pay everyone's withdrawals and has restricted the withdrawal amounts. That is a collapsing ponzi being propped up by creative tweaking of the TOS.

If you didn't want the thread to be about Leroy you should stick to the topic yourself. How is your defamation lawsuit against Gleb Gamow? Have you found any lawyers who would accept Ratecoin?
Activity: 27
Merit: 0

vip
I don't know Leroy personally. I know him to be a liar though, with blockchain proof:

Oh so you do not actually know if he is a liar or not. Good to know.

Actually I do know he is a liar. With blockchain proof.

You seem to be using some awesome information in your research. See below my reply to you, in reference to your original source of proof against Leroy.

Also, that link you posted does not prove he is a liar. You seem to have some problems with your own research. I read a handful of times where you stated you don't know the correct numbers. But, you went ahead and made some up anyways just to complete your proof. I guess without knowing you I could equally assume you are a willing liar correct? You made up some numbers when you didn't have the data you needed. That is called lying. At most times, you didn't even have enough knowledge on the subject to try and make a correct assumption. For example it is a staking service, right? You do understand the simple basics of Proof of Stake don't you. So why would you say something like this?

Quote from: suchmoon
XQN doesn't have a working block explorer so I kept the balance unchanged from last month.

You clearly took some time and even put together a case against Leroy. But the problem is your case is not very strong as you are missing, or have made up, vital portions of the case just to get your point across. Just in that example, the amount would be different. Why? Because its a staking service that generates coins on a daily basis. What I have noticed by reading that thread is you have proven you, not Leroy, is the actual liar. It also showed me the pure unethical tactics you are willing to use to get your deluded point across. Picking and choosing exchange rates as you please, picking and choosing numbers as you see fit, safely assuming anything you can to get your negative point across.

No wonder he stopped replying to you.

I did not pick and choose anything. Exchange rates were taken from StakeMiners site or from exchanges, numbers were taken from wallet links provided by StakeMiners. I checked all block explorers every month for a period of about 6-7 months. If there were technical reasons for numbers to be potentially not accurate I clearly stated that. Such occurrences were rare and did not affect the result in any meaningful way. XQN balance was not a "vital" part of anything - between 0.1 - 0.3 BTC.

I did not make a case of anything. Leroy refused to answer basic questions about the financial status of his site so I did what anyone could and should do - checked the blockchain. I found that StakeMiners assets were down 25% or more from their declared value starting in September and went down every month until finally in January you Leroy finally admitted to have lost 70%+ of the deposits, consistent with my findings months before that. So where exactly is my lie?

I apologize for calling you Owen's sockpuppet. This kind of butthurt can only originate from one person - Leroy Fodor, proven liar, StakeMiners owner, person who lost 90+ BTC of his investors' funds. I'm sorry you're an incompetent fool who thinks that posting under a different account will somehow make up for the loss. Your time would be better spent to get a real job and start paying back.

Well played! Leroy Fodor is speaking about himself in third person, so you opted to let him believe that they are indeed two different people in Leroy's Euripides play while his crack whole daughter narrates the part of breaking the forth wall as a busking gig on the corner outside StakeMiners Ponzi's office located in the tallest building in Davao City, Philippines.
vip
legendary
I don't know Leroy personally. I know him to be a liar though, with blockchain proof:

Oh so you do not actually know if he is a liar or not. Good to know.

Actually I do know he is a liar. With blockchain proof.

You seem to be using some awesome information in your research. See below my reply to you, in reference to your original source of proof against Leroy.

Also, that link you posted does not prove he is a liar. You seem to have some problems with your own research. I read a handful of times where you stated you don't know the correct numbers. But, you went ahead and made some up anyways just to complete your proof. I guess without knowing you I could equally assume you are a willing liar correct? You made up some numbers when you didn't have the data you needed. That is called lying. At most times, you didn't even have enough knowledge on the subject to try and make a correct assumption. For example it is a staking service, right? You do understand the simple basics of Proof of Stake don't you. So why would you say something like this?

Quote from: suchmoon
XQN doesn't have a working block explorer so I kept the balance unchanged from last month.

You clearly took some time and even put together a case against Leroy. But the problem is your case is not very strong as you are missing, or have made up, vital portions of the case just to get your point across. Just in that example, the amount would be different. Why? Because its a staking service that generates coins on a daily basis. What I have noticed by reading that thread is you have proven you, not Leroy, is the actual liar. It also showed me the pure unethical tactics you are willing to use to get your deluded point across. Picking and choosing exchange rates as you please, picking and choosing numbers as you see fit, safely assuming anything you can to get your negative point across.

No wonder he stopped replying to you.

I did not pick and choose anything. Exchange rates were taken from StakeMiners site or from exchanges, numbers were taken from wallet links provided by StakeMiners. I checked all block explorers every month for a period of about 6-7 months. If there were technical reasons for numbers to be potentially not accurate I clearly stated that. Such occurrences were rare and did not affect the result in any meaningful way. XQN balance was not a "vital" part of anything - between 0.1 - 0.3 BTC.

I did not make a case of anything. Leroy refused to answer basic questions about the financial status of his site so I did what anyone could and should do - checked the blockchain. I found that StakeMiners assets were down 25% or more from their declared value starting in September and went down every month until finally in January you Leroy finally admitted to have lost 70%+ of the deposits, consistent with my findings months before that. So where exactly is my lie?

I apologize for calling you Owen's sockpuppet. This kind of butthurt can only originate from one person - Leroy Fodor, proven liar, StakeMiners owner, person who lost 90+ BTC of his investors' funds. I'm sorry you're an incompetent fool who thinks that posting under a different account will somehow make up for the loss. Your time would be better spent to get a real job and start paying back.

Oh so you do not actually know if he is a liar or not. Good to know. You seem to be using some awesome information in your research. See below my reply to you, in reference to your original source of proof against Leroy.

The OP of this thread is Chantha Owen Lueung. He has been a very, very, very bad boy...

Then he takes the time to prove to everyone he is correct. You can see this is how his proof works. It's not actually proof, just a hope he might be right.

FWIW, cryptoarch logs out and bitmaster1x logs in. What are the odds?

http://i.imgur.com/byfiKXz.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/dxEgLck.jpg

Chantha Owen Lueung lives in NYC, and both he and cryptoarch opt to use the default time sitting on this forum. cryptoarch has only posted in reference to me posting about Owen. ---SNIPPED---

Now we will see where maybe he was wrong. Notice how he is going to change his mind. But he has not gone back and redacted his false claims the first time. He will just leave them there because he wouldn't want to take that 2 Satoshi loss for removing a post he has been paid for.

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   686
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   May 01, 2016, 04:35:44 AM

Factual Timeline:

May 01, 2016, 04:35:44 AM: Leroy Fodor aka cyberpinoy logs off.
May 01, 2016, 04:54:08 AM: crptoarch pens last post to date in this thread.
May 01, 2016, 05:04:12 AM: crptoarch logs off.

There is Gleb Gamow's proof again, but this time it is someone else who is the OP of this thread. Gleb Gamow, I think you are adult enough to understand with all this proof you submitted in this thread something in your research is not adding up. What you have proven is you are a delusional man in need of some serious mental restructuring. You have proven without a doubt, everything you post is made up, not factual and can not be trusted. You make assumptions based on false information and failed tactics. You use your personal opinion as proof, and you do a very bad job at it. As we have seen here you use the same failing tactic to connect one thing to another. This is exactly how most of your posts are. They all include a lot of annoying things that are not related to one another.

You are an entertainer of sorts, a master at nothing productive.  A garage sale entrepreneur, lusting over goodies at the flea market you hope you can sell in your weekly garage sale for a profit. Thank goodness you were able to find some company willing to pay you to sit on your butt all day and write posts on forums. Your specific opinion is only worth the amount of money that someone has paid you to positively or negatively post about someone or something else. Your loyalty goes to the highest bidder, a mercenary of sorts whose horrible opinion can be bought for the highest price.
vip

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   686
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 07:02:40 AM
Last Active:   May 01, 2016, 04:35:44 AM

Factual Timeline:

May 01, 2016, 04:35:44 AM: Leroy Fodor aka cyberpinoy logs off.
May 01, 2016, 04:54:08 AM: crptoarch pens last post to date in this thread.
May 01, 2016, 05:04:12 AM: crptoarch logs off.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570
Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

...One more thing, Leroy Fodor's been threatening to sue my criminal ass since last you, and even echoed the same the other night when he called and spoke with me on the phone. I'll admit that he's scared the living shit outta me, hence doubling my efforts in exposing that useless fuck in the crypto community.

Bruno Kucinskas (I even signed this post so that your proof will have more weight when you present this damning evidence on my scammy ass in a court of law)

So many posts. It's ashame reading comprehension is not one of your attributes. Fail... No need to beat around the bush. Here's a direct link to said community: Crypto-city

Since it seems your dick gets hard upon seeing so many of my Gleb posts, I thought it prudent to make your dick even harder by showcasing my Phinn account with even more posts. Feel free to link to your site that you've proven you'll lock access to certain people who discredit your scammy ass. You go, girlfriend! You go!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

...One more thing, Leroy Fodor's been threatening to sue my criminal ass since last you, and even echoed the same the other night when he called and spoke with me on the phone. I'll admit that he's scared the living shit outta me, hence doubling my efforts in exposing that useless fuck in the crypto community.

Bruno Kucinskas (I even signed this post so that your proof will have more weight when you present this damning evidence on my scammy ass in a court of law)

So many posts. It's ashame reading comprehension is not one of your attributes. Fail... No need to beat around the bush. Here's a direct link to said community: Crypto-city
vip
You should post with your real account and post real proof instead of links to a thread started by a known liar Leroy Fodor.

This is the only account on Bitcoin Talk I have. You should understand your assumptions and opinion are not the truth no matter how much you personally want to believe in them.

Do you personally know Leroy Fodor? How long have you known him?

Chantha, you forgot to mention that Lang Yip is your brother.

And, don't forget to leave me negative trust since I'm such a bad actor and all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097

Gleb Gamow this thread is about your reputation, Not Owen. I am not Owen either. Like I told your friend above, just because you think you know what you are talking about, does not make your opinion actually truthful.

Either way, thank you for proving how you are trying to distract from the fact you are a well known Criminal, Once we get your public records from Illinois we will gladly apply for the ones in Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas and Indiana as well as Ohio.

I do not mess with the trust system here, my input would be useless even if I did.

Jesus what is all this drama about here?  What's illegal here exactly?  The US doesn't enforce any sort of internet BS except perhaps for death threats.  It's not illegal to troll, no matter how hard you do it.

Actually everything Gleb Gamow is doing is illegal. This was information from his local Police Department actually who will advise how to press charges against him for his actions. Illinois put a man in jail for 3 years for doing what Gleb is doing. No threat of harm was made, just basic ongoing malicious harassing a person is Criminal Cyberstalking in Illinois. Most people do not know it is illegal, so they do not press charges. That is why you think the US does not enforce it. But yes, it is actually illegal to troll especially when you are harassing others in a malicious way. To be more specific to your thoughts the more you do it, the more illegal it actually becomes, and the more time you will spend in Jail. Illinois is the most strict and one of 4 states so far to actually put people in jail for such offenses.

So, to be clear, you've trolled my ass with every post you've made to date, but it's you, an unknown, that's gonna press charges against me for ... wait for it ... TROLLING. Are you currently enrolled in some college course entitled How to be a Professional Delusional Fuck 101?

Once we get your public records from Illinois we will gladly apply for the ones in Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas and Indiana as well as Ohio.

Let me make this easier for, given that you're a delusional fucktard. Don't waste your time with Ohio, but please add Nevada, South Dakota, Texas, Florida and you'll love what you'll uncover about me in Mississippi.

Either way, thank you for proving how you are trying to distract from the fact you are a well known Criminal

Distract, hell! I'm embracing your efforts, even to the point of highlighting your accusation above and bring to light that it was I, a well-known criminal that not only stole your hyphen between 'well' and 'known' but decapitalized 'criminal'. To be Leroy Fodor honest, I'm taken aback that theymos hasn't made the stealing of grammatical thingies a permanent banning offence. To prove that I'm truly not distracting from the fact that I'm a well-known criminal, just for you I'm gonna start my very own Reputation thread, for clearly you'll doing it completely wrong, just like Leroy Fodor's scam thread on my scammy ass that he locked at its onset so I went and mirrored its OP and started the exact same scam thread on my scammy ass that's to this day NOT locked. Please, feel free to provide all the evidence you amass on my criminal ass so that others in the crypto community will be up to speed, with the added bonus of you garnering a following.

In closing and to be clear, Chantha Owen Lueung and Leroy Fodor don't have a fuckin' leg to stand on in a court of law if they try to pursue and exert energies toward said cause, and you most definitely don't because I don't even know who you are since you're already on record in declaring that you're neither of the two venerable delusional fucks. One more thing, Leroy Fodor's been threatening to sue my criminal ass since last you, and even echoed the same the other night when he called and spoke with me on the phone. I'll admit that he's scared the living shit outta me, hence doubling my efforts in exposing that useless fuck in the crypto community.

EDIT: My Reputation thread is now live: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bruno-kucinskas-is-a-well-known-criminal-1456728 Please, weigh in with all your evidence so that the crypto community will be well-informed (note the hyphen; yes, I'm the Hyphen Robin Hood - I steal them to freely use on my whim).
legendary
You should post with your real account and post real proof instead of links to a thread started by a known liar Leroy Fodor.

This is the only account on Bitcoin Talk I have. You should understand your assumptions and opinion are not the truth no matter how much you personally want to believe in them.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.12721192

He has also lied about myself so I know his lies are not limited to his "business".

Chantha, you forgot to mention that Lang Yip is your brother.

And, don't forget to leave me negative trust since I'm such a bad actor and all: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=349097

Gleb Gamow this thread is about your reputation, Not Owen. I am not Owen either. Like I told your friend above, just because you think you know what you are talking about, does not make your opinion actually truthful.

Either way, thank you for proving how you are trying to distract from the fact you are a well known Criminal, Once we get your public records from Illinois we will gladly apply for the ones in Tennessee, Missouri, Kansas and Indiana as well as Ohio.

I do not mess with the trust system here, my input would be useless even if I did.

Jesus what is all this drama about here?  What's illegal here exactly?  The US doesn't enforce any sort of internet BS except perhaps for death threats.  It's not illegal to troll, no matter how hard you do it.

Actually everything Gleb Gamow is doing is illegal. This was information from his local Police Department actually who will advise how to press charges against him for his actions. Illinois put a man in jail for 3 years for doing what Gleb is doing. No threat of harm was made, just basic ongoing malicious harassing a person is Criminal Cyberstalking in Illinois. Most people do not know it is illegal, so they do not press charges. That is why you think the US does not enforce it. But yes, it is actually illegal to troll especially when you are harassing others in a malicious way. To be more specific to your thoughts the more you do it, the more illegal it actually becomes, and the more time you will spend in Jail. Illinois is the most strict and one of 4 states so far to actually put people in jail for such offenses.
vip
I like these threads, primarily because Gleb is able to troll the trolls very effectively.

I personally think Gleb/Bruno is a good guy and I would personally trust him.

He puts in a fairly decent amount of effort into warning people about big time scammers, especially in the mining world (which can be especially hard to detect) and I think he deserves brownie points for that.

Thanks, bud. And, I don't mine nor accept donations. For the past few years now these scammers have been trying to pull shit outta my closet in their efforts to try to silence the dude bringing light to their nefarious activities. I guess that's a blessing because the more time they spend on me, the less time they spend on working on their devious plans.

I leave you with this. A wise man once said, "I'm flattered , but your gnat sized vocabulary is impressively mind boggling." Sadly, this was probably the beginning of when the man became a delusional fuck, losing command of the English language himself by misplacing a comma and excluding a hyphen (gnat-sized) in spite of earning an MBA so to be on par with Leroy Fodor's B.B.A. earned from Ohio University.
copper member
Activity: 2926
Merit: 2348
I like these threads, primarily because Gleb is able to troll the trolls very effectively.

I personally think Gleb/Bruno is a good guy and I would personally trust him.

He puts in a fairly decent amount of effort into warning people about big time scammers, especially in the mining world (which can be especially hard to detect) and I think he deserves brownie points for that.
vip

Chantha Owen Lueung is just butt hurt because I exposed the nascent stage of his U$5.1M duckweed operation in NYC because he has no qualms with help advancing Leroy Fodor's nefarious activities, so the only weapon left in their arsenal is to attack the person - ME - for bringing such to light. Me so scared of their attempts, I'm shakin' on my feather bed underneath my child porn blankie.
I swear I thought people from the midwest were much more mellow and...sane.  But I guess John Wayne Gacy was from Illy, right?  No offense Gleb.

Ironically, at the time of the manhunt I was stopped and questioned because at the time I owned a similar station wagon (recently purchased from a Bud Ott, Wheatfield, IN, 6 houses east of where I lived) to his, which was similar to the one on the Brandy Bunch. (Note to self: Go to Ace and get more dirt for the basement).

Itchy ball syndrome..

If the attacks are off in nature they should be easy to counter in his threads and it would quiet down the issue.
Have yet to see Gleb use any of those accounts to bump threads but I do not venture down some alley ways and can not speak for every corner of the forum,just the places I squat time to time.

Echo the comment from your main account if this is so important,it shows you believe more in what you say but I am sure you know that by now.

Pretty amazing, eh? Leroy Fodor and Chantha Owen Lueung both claim that I'm using my sockpuppets to bump my threads on their scammy asses, they even list all the socks. But, anybody can clearly go and see all of my socks' posts, then come to their own independent conclusions that both Chantha and Leroy are delusional fucks, cancers to this space.

Again, Chantha is a fuckin' genius, for he's successfully started another thread quickly morphed to depicting him a delusional fucktard. You go, girlfriend!

Also, check the Ph of the duckweed pond to make sure it's at acceptable levels since introducing a body into the mix so to save on other food cost associated with feeding fish besides just a duckweed diet.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Itchy ball syndrome..

If the attacks are off in nature they should be easy to counter in his threads and it would quiet down the issue.
Have yet to see Gleb use any of those accounts to bump threads but I do not venture down some alley ways and can not speak for every corner of the forum,just the places I squat time to time.

Echo the comment from your main account if this is so important,it shows you believe more in what you say but I am sure you know that by now.
Pages:
Jump to: