Pages:
Author

Topic: Global problems of cryptocurrency that cannot be sold by humanity - page 2. (Read 331 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Cryptography will be improved, but most users will remain with the skills of beginners and will make banal mistakes. The crypto industry has no strong problems that cannot be solved together, even the regulation will eventually be made.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 6403
Blackjack.fun
Do u have any solutions?

Yeah, first solve the problems with stupid titles in this forum
Is SOLVED not SOLD

1. The exchanges are weak. There are more and more cases when hackers steal a huge amount of money and we can't do nothing with it

Simple, don't store your coins in ana exchange.
By doing that you're going against the principle of being your own bank.

2. U say blokchain is private and secure but what about frauds that leads to kyc protocols integration

Nobody said that the blockchain is "private" and your problem with kyc is probably related to some shitcoin airdrop.

3. Manipulations on the market. Usual ppl just lose because of that

The "usual" people shouldn't trade, trading is not for everybody.

Anyhow, NONE of your so-called problems are the fault of cryptos but mainly because of 3rd parties.
So, nothing to fix here.

Activity: 27
I think the main problem of the crypto community is the lack of user competence. Yes, many people come and think, now I’ll quickly make a wallet, buy Bitcoin and get rich. They are least concerned about security. And then we hear hackers easily access user accounts. If people studied a little deeper a question, I like the training articles and trading strategies on the taklimakan platform, the theft cases would be less
For cryptocurrency trading, it is important not only to know how to finance correctly, but the most difficult thing is to regulate your emotions. The real question you should ask yourself is: “Can I really keep my emotions aside if you see that your investment is growing or falling rapidly and just being patient?” Newcomers do not waste time learning, although strategic and risk management are necessary skills
Activity: 27
I think the main problem of the crypto community is the lack of user competence. Yes, many people come and think, now I’ll quickly make a wallet, buy Bitcoin and get rich. They are least concerned about security. And then we hear hackers easily access user accounts. If people studied a little deeper a question, I like the training articles and trading strategies on the taklimakan platform, the theft cases would be less
There is a very frequent inconsistency in blockchain projects, when a developer declares the creation of a decentralized application, but at the same time necessarily requires all user data for the KYC. And it turns out the user can not know for sure whether he passes the valuable information of a good company that is able to protect it or whether it is regular scammers. The lack of clear rules for cryptocurrency and blockchain projects affects such opportunities for fraudsters.
Activity: 14
Activity: 13
The problem of fraud and loss of funds from the accounts on the exchanges is not a problem for the whole industry. The reason for this is the human factor. Because many different sources recommend using secure wallets, storing passwords separately, but people go the easiest way, use light passwords that are recorded in sources, where it is easy for a hacker to get if you hack the device
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
1. The exchanges are weak. There are more and more cases when hackers steal a huge amount of money and we can't do nothing with it
2. There's not enough privacy and security. U say blokchain is private and secure but what about frauds that leads to kyc protocols integration
Do u have any solutions?

I am sure that solutions will be provided as the whole industry is evolving. As to exchanges, I think one solution that should be explored and improved on is making things decentralized -- the current set-up of many decentralized exchanges has many rooms for innovations. Blockchain technology is very secure but platforms outside of it are not though they are related and can be working with the technology. As always, human nature and sometimes human errors get in the way, and this is a gray area of concern however this is not just unique to this industry. As to manipulations, that can be so hard to control because we are in an open yet still limited market so an action of one may affect the whole ecosystem. It would be hard to legislate a law prohibiting any reaction to an obvious manipulation.

We should be looking at things from a bird's eye view...we are still on the 10th year of things so we are still so young. The most important thing here is that 1. we are recognizing the many problems and challenges affecting the whole industry and 2. we are continually looking for ways to deal with these problems. Remember that the failure of this industry will be the vindication of those who are opposing us.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 335
There are actually the negative things that we could see about cryptocurrency but everything could be solved in time.
Cryptocurrency and Bitcoin are still in the process of improvement and development and I believe that we could still fix these things in time. Security is what we really need. I'm sure the exchanges are now looking for better ways to protect our funds.
Activity: 210
Merit: 40
Unfortunately there are some weaknesses that can'be avoided. But everything that is connected with digital technologies and Internet has the same problems, not just cryptocurrencies. Every time we go online and share some of our data online we are exposed to possible hackers attacks and data misuse. Exchanges and other platforms should provide more security to their users but users themselves should learn how to protect themselves.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276
2. There's not enough privacy and security. U say blokchain is private and secure but what about frauds that leads to kyc protocols integration
Do u have any solutions?
Being optimistic is the best,yes we are learning through days that pass down in our daily life im sure we can find a way to end all problems we have on cryptocurrency right now.
The only thing I consider a problem in cryptocurrency is the number 2 statement,blockchain s made to be a private processor for users but this KYC system from exchange to ICO are killing it,yes I know its for security measures for verification but at the same time I think this concept is killing users.We cant do a thing about manipulation,bitcoin is decentralized what would you expect.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
Do u have any solutions?
this will continue to grow and I am very optimistic that every time we will always be on a positive track. indeed there is currently a problem that often occurs and there is no solution. but remember that human ability will continue to increase, by utilizing increasingly good technology, all the trouble that exists can be slowly resolved.
Activity: 32
Do u have any solutions?
Pages:
Jump to: