Pages:
Author

Topic: Gloom or Boom? - page 2. (Read 647 times)

Activity: 952
Merit: 503
November 02, 2018, 03:21:10 AM
Just wait for ETF approval in q1 2019 and we will have a new bullrun.
Also, WhaleTank thinks that bullrun will start in Novemebr
WhaleTank Trade
Let’s wait for the best with fingers crossed. If that is what going to happen, why not throw in your money in the game to own what will be very expensive in future at a lower price today.

But I rather to stay neutral and do not believe these news because you are assumed to be rational and you act only when you have the market signals and not the news from some one who tries to manipulate and alter your investment patterns. This is my opinion and yours could be entirely different.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
October 28, 2018, 07:04:57 PM
Still, have a couple of months left to finish this year who knows the next two month could be bull run, I want to remember you about last year! No one thought Bitcoin can go 19K USD even in November! But, As an investor, I feel like 2019 will be a gala day for the crypto market at the same time price will be Increasing like a bull run race, not 2018.
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 28, 2018, 06:53:01 AM
WhaleTank Trade
Sec already rejected ETF a couple of times isn't it enough for you to think that there will be no ETF this year but i am currently watching on the news of Bakkt if there will be some good news from them this year.
Just relax already if you do have a problem with the market it is just a normal cycle in the market and nothing to get serious about it.

Well they did say q1 2019 but even then that seems to be too optimistic, I don't think it would trigger a bullrun anyway, nothing really would at this stage, it would just have to be a gradual shift in outlook from pessimistic/neutral to optimistic. Bakkt are only going to enable more people, they're not really investing anything themselves so again I don't think that will be as big as people are making it out to be.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
October 28, 2018, 04:00:15 AM
the problem with altcoin investors is that they always "hope for profit" instead of going at it seriously and "make profit". the profit is out there, it doesn't come to you. you have to seek it out and try gaining it by trading not by bag holding.
waiting for a "bull run" means you will be missing out a lot of opportunities. for example those who have been waiting for the pumps to come for the past 10 months have lost about 80% of their investment while the rest of traders have already tripled their money.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 102
October 28, 2018, 03:57:41 AM
hopefully we can see miracle in December that the market will go recover, but if not maybe the next year will boom, it just like happened in the year 2014 that the bitcoin was down so much it was gloomy for bitcoin that time, but in the 2015 it starting to grow so I believe that the market will recover in the next year.
Activity: 2310
Merit: 366
October 28, 2018, 03:35:08 AM

The year 2018 is about to close and yet we are still looking, hoping and even praying for some "miracle" to happen to market that can induce the dreamed bull run we all are wishing for! Some people have already resigned to the idea that maybe it will never happen this year but in the next or 2019 though some are also saying that there are still many days left for this year -- who knows what can be?

I am then wondering: if the so-called bull run will not be happening within this year  do you think we can be facing a gloomy 2019 or will there be an otherwise reaction to it? What do you think...gloom or boom?

How I wish a Sr. Member like you would think like a pro and not like a newbie. There is no hoping for a miracle here. There is simply patient waiting. The circumstances at the moment is not something that is beyond control. All these have already happened several times in the past. Take note that, like candles in the charts, if there is gloom there is boom next, and vice versa.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 418
October 28, 2018, 03:27:11 AM
Dude, it's not like a bull in 2017 this year. That's why we have to adjust ourselves to this worst-case scenario. But hopes for 2019 are more than fresh. The crypto money sector wants very strong patience and detailed research. We'il wait and see what happens.
In dealing with market conditions and conditions like this, it is true that we only need to adjust to the current scenario and we do not need to think negatively of this bad situation, we are sure that hope must exist, but we cannot just wait for us to remain move to trade activities and so on.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
October 28, 2018, 03:19:48 AM
It's a bit disappointed to see the bull run didn't happened even though there is so many good news, but I think I am still happy with the current price, it show a great increasing from year to year, and there is no reason for gloomy, as long as it still accepted there will be hope crypto could rise again
Activity: 714
Merit: 100
3... 2... 1... Launch!
October 28, 2018, 02:16:20 AM
Perhaps there won't be a "bull run" just yet but historically the price doesn't stay in such a narrow range for too long and there's plenty of indicators to suggest there may be a breakout on the upside however, the exact opposite could occur obviously
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
October 28, 2018, 02:09:52 AM
maybe at the end of the year we see a bit of the market going up but it's not a bull run ... my predictions in 2019 prices will remain stable and 2020 bull run will come back again
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
Keep Working
October 28, 2018, 02:00:13 AM
I think the bull run like 2017 is not coming this year however it can come in 2019 or 2020.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
October 28, 2018, 01:39:30 AM
The winter of crypto has arrived. I gave up my expectations for the bull market. I don't believe any predictions. I am not a very pessimistic person, but crypto has made me lose a lot of money, and it has not let me see the hope of recovery!
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
October 28, 2018, 01:06:24 AM
Dude, it's not like a bull in 2017 this year. That's why we have to adjust ourselves to this worst-case scenario. But hopes for 2019 are more than fresh. The crypto money sector wants very strong patience and detailed research. We'il wait and see what happens.

Adjusting and expecting a worse case and best case scenario is what I think should a crypto users, investor and trader must have since this market is very unpredictable and the market can really have low points like what we have right now so being ready is a good trait to have since you will not always stress yourself in the situation the market is in.
We cannot compare from last year bull runs upto this year. Because of the possibility price of crypto would not be the same can happen this year. Let us not lose hope the situation this year patience could have a help for out portfolio.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
October 27, 2018, 11:30:48 PM

The year 2018 is about to close and yet we are still looking, hoping and even praying for some "miracle" to happen to market that can induce the dreamed bull run we all are wishing for! Some people have already resigned to the idea that maybe it will never happen this year but in the next or 2019 though some are also saying that there are still many days left for this year -- who knows what can be?

I am then wondering: if the so-called bull run will not be happening within this year  do you think we can be facing a gloomy 2019 or will there be an otherwise reaction to it? What do you think...gloom or boom?
For the remaining two months before the end of this year, anything can happen. Bitcoin can very quickly start to grow in price and make a difference in the market in just one day. Therefore, we hope and look forward to a miracle. There is still time and a lot of it. If such a miracle does not happen by the end of the year, the frustration of cryptocurrency users and potential investors will be great. This, in such a case, may entail a long stagnation next year. However, let's hope for the best.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
October 27, 2018, 10:43:01 PM
If it's going to be a year of red, that is going to be fine for me. But I hope it goes up this December because it is going to be Christmas season and at the same time there is a lot of sales in malls. But if not, I am also looking forward to investments on cheap altcoins.
Hopefully will end up of a little bit increase so we have something to prepare during Christmas season. Its still have time for these but ain't sure we've got it cause we are still depending on the market demand.
I know we are all worried and get bored of a long time bearish season but we can't do nothing rather than of keeping in trust with crypto survival.
Activity: 840
Merit: 101
October 27, 2018, 09:21:16 PM
If it's going to be a year of red, that is going to be fine for me. But I hope it goes up this December because it is going to be Christmas season and at the same time there is a lot of sales in malls. But if not, I am also looking forward to investments on cheap altcoins.
Activity: 297
Merit: 1
October 27, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

Adjusting and expecting a worse case and best case scenario is what I think should a crypto users, investor and trader must have since this market is very unpredictable and the market can really have low points like what we have right now so being ready is a good trait to have since you will not always stress yourself in the situation the market is in.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
October 27, 2018, 02:35:40 PM
I think there is a chance of good run in december again this year but im not sure how big it will be, most probably market will go down more first then it will bounce back quickly in december and we may see some sort of reversal from there but personally i do not expect big bulls considering the last 10 months of market situation.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
October 27, 2018, 01:52:28 PM
In December we get Bakkt and NASDAQ. This doesn't necessarily mean boom but it certainly means we're not in gloom. These exchanges are the foundation we need for the explosion of institutional investment, and it's oh so close.
Activity: 2786
Merit: 646
October 27, 2018, 12:44:24 PM
WhaleTank Trade
Sec already rejected ETF a couple of times isn't it enough for you to think that there will be no ETF this year but i am currently watching on the news of Bakkt if there will be some good news from them this year.
Just relax already if you do have a problem with the market it is just a normal cycle in the market and nothing to get serious about it.
Pages:
Jump to: