Pages:
Author

Topic: Gnosis - page 2. (Read 11378 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
April 26, 2017, 03:41:21 PM
We will see overall how it will perform, once Poloniex & Bitmex adds it. I think if it was only on Poloniex it would've skyrocket the first 1-2 days and after that dump fiesta but when you add on 2 exchanges at the same time it will be a bit sketchy. IMO this is why u should never trust any ICO, no matter how legit the devs are, they can do whatever they want after getting all these investments.
Activity: 130
Merit: 100
thecryptoconsultant.com
April 26, 2017, 12:25:19 PM
Thank you crazy moon for opening this thread !

and Yes these were my first and second posts Smiley

The Crypto Consultant
Activity: 130
thecryptoconsultant.com
April 26, 2017, 10:53:03 AM
Hi all,

I agree it was kind of a weird ICO, maybe we should wait for some more explanation, maybe the Gnosis team will provide some explanation in this thread.

This was the first Dutch ICO on Kraken, the posts about the Dutch method of ICO was not well explained on the Kraken blog. Kraken likes to be short in their descriptions / explanation, but this was an all time short explanation.

To me all it means is that there is a crazy amount of hype surrounding prediction market ICOs and ICO in general now. I mean "The legends Room" trying to raise 15 m for a strip club in exchange of Token ...

I hope the Gnosis team once they wake up from the big post ICO party. Will use some of the 300M for marketing purposes so the price don't reach the 1.5 USD per token mentioned earlier.

Activity: 379
Merit: 250
April 26, 2017, 09:04:43 AM
I repeat it another one time here. An ICO, so weird, not even publicly presented here, so short should raise all the red flags... Dumber the trap is greater is the number of people rushing in it it seems...
Activity: 392
April 26, 2017, 08:56:46 AM
i dont understand the crypto crowd, seems all you have to do is scream ico buy my shit and ure have the opportunity to be rich, and people throw money at ur ass without thinking...
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
April 26, 2017, 07:14:04 AM
Failures like rational bubbles (stock market bubbles) are also part of the theory. I think we've seen a nice example for that part Smiley.
Activity: 994
Merit: 513
April 25, 2017, 05:56:01 PM
Why did the developers even leave open the option of this happening?

(a) they are stupid?
(b)they were trying to scam?

What options have I missed?

(c)they built a platform which is based on the belief in the wisdom of the crowd, meaning, in an ideal world, the buyers would determine the price by their actions, and they decided to apply this belief in the ICO as well.

Is the platform built on the wisdom of the crowd or on mans propensity to gamble?

Both. The underlying idea is, that since you want to win, you choose the outcome you believe is most likely to appear, instead of what you hope will happen.
April 25, 2017, 03:23:27 PM
As long as there was a Gnosis altcoin that went dead years ago and I can find nothing about it (except news about Polo adding the coin to their exchange), something is fishy for sure and this is just further proof that it is a bad idea to invest in it.

It's a dead coin and nobody will ever revive it. Yes, it will be temporarily revived for a while until the dump comes in and imvestors will not even be able to get 20% of their invested sums. The price goes up and will keep going because of the people panic buying at the moment. When all this "hype" stops, it will be a failure. I will not put a single penny in this coin.

This is new Gnosis, that one is completely different from this one.
Activity: 112
Merit: 72
April 25, 2017, 06:59:29 AM
As long as there was a Gnosis altcoin that went dead years ago and I can find nothing about it (except news about Polo adding the coin to their exchange), something is fishy for sure and this is just further proof that it is a bad idea to invest in it.

It's a dead coin and nobody will ever revive it. Yes, it will be temporarily revived for a while until the dump comes in and imvestors will not even be able to get 20% of their invested sums. The price goes up and will keep going because of the people panic buying at the moment. When all this "hype" stops, it will be a failure. I will not put a single penny in this coin.
April 25, 2017, 06:56:09 AM
This will be super bad for the ICO investors. Starting at like $300 mil market cap ... and it's just not worth it $30 for a token, I don't know why people fell for this but yeh it is what it is. + devs own like 95%, it's just super bad...
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
April 25, 2017, 06:50:01 AM
I hear about gnosis in icocountdown or simillar side.
Activity: 340
April 25, 2017, 06:48:19 AM

(a) they are stupid?

(c)they built a platform which is based on the belief in the wisdom of the crowd, meaning, in an ideal world, the buyers would determine the price by their actions, and they decided to apply this belief in the ICO as well.

Is the platform built on the wisdom of the crowd or on mans propensity to gamble?
April 25, 2017, 06:41:22 AM

(a) they are stupid?

Activity: 340
April 25, 2017, 06:24:55 AM

(a) they are stupid?

Activity: 245
April 25, 2017, 06:13:20 AM
Noobs panic bought, hilarious, GNO is not worth 300 million, its prototype Augur is worth 151 million right now. I hope they will panic dump to 1 usd.  Cheesy
Activity: 206
research > buy on dip > and HODL
Activity: 350
April 25, 2017, 06:11:20 AM
old coin or new coin dev
Activity: 182
Trader*Investor
April 25, 2017, 06:05:18 AM
The new blood in crypto is made of fools who don't know what they are doing .
April 25, 2017, 05:38:27 AM
What the devs did was locked the supply an gave artificial valuation to the coin with artificial supply .

The purpose of there ico has failed , what they wanted was that there tokens are bought slowly but that did not happen . so it is a LOL

This is a good read

http://www.coindesk.com/ethereum-ico-irrationality-300-million-gnosis-valuation-sparks-market-concerns/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

The way it was set up fit perfectly in their proposed style of thinking: Let the crowd figure it out. Too bad the crowd was in a black friday mood, apparently.

The only blame I'd have to give to the dev team would be, that they could have given a different entry point, e.g. a  minimum of 50%/70% of all tokens will be distributed.

Apart from that, the crowd decided.

The dev team can't be too happy themselves. Now they sit on 95% tokens which are pretty much worthless.
Activity: 266
April 25, 2017, 05:35:26 AM
Glad didn't invested....
I knew something was fishy 🐠
Pages:
Jump to: