Pages:
Author

Topic: [GNT] GOLEM being added to Coinbase - page 2. (Read 12761 times)

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
May 12, 2017, 01:40:50 AM
What is the main point to add golem on coinbase? Brass hasn't been released. I can say there is no interested thing on golem although GNT token fully with pump and dump. There is no real usage for the shares.
I doubt it will be added on coibase exchange. I mean GDAX
kc.
Activity: 267
Merit: 250
uh-huh
May 11, 2017, 10:35:01 PM
So it takes half a decade to add litecoin,  the most honest and longest established large alt and they employ its actual creator, yet they're gonna add a token most people have never heard of?

Doubtful.
In the Coinbase blog I linked "We are no longer just a Bitcoin company. We are a digital currency company".

Never heard of? Golem is one of the most promising crypto project atm.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
May 11, 2017, 10:06:56 PM
So it takes half a decade to add litecoin,  the most honest and longest established large alt and they employ its actual creator, yet they're gonna add a token most people have never heard of?

Doubtful.
Activity: 280
May 11, 2017, 09:42:04 PM
They told me they had no plans to add XEM when I sent them a support message. I find it hard to believe they'd add Golem before XEM.  My perception of their credibility would be clouded if they started adding anything but the largest coins with the most potential.  That means XEM and Dash first.
kc.
Activity: 267
uh-huh
May 11, 2017, 07:44:10 PM
There is a rumour that Coinbase is planning to add Golem (and Augur). There are many Reddit threads/posts talking about this.

"Not sure if anyone caught wind of this. But a leaked internal file from coinbase apparently shows it in a roadmap of coins to be added as they work toward becoming more of an exchange and less bitcoin centric." (https://www.reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/6ag4tn/the_golem_coinbase_rumor/)

Here is a thread with the "proof" - https://www.reddit.com/r/GolemProject/comments/6ab6ew/deleted_post_golem_soon_on_coinbase/

Coinbase has stated that their business plan requires more alt coins (LINK HERE), they have no reason to not add GNT, it's a "top tier" coin. This will benefit Coinbase, as well as people looking to purchase and invest in some Golem quickly with no hassle.

Golem Brass is being released this month/early June. What will this do for Golem? Well.. only time can tell but I can assume that it will certainly have a positive affect on the price. Either way, Golem is an amazing project and it will thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: