Pages:
Author

Topic: Gochain price speculation - page 2. (Read 281 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 0
October 27, 2018, 03:23:56 PM
The project is new no one knows what going to happen to the price it only after exchange listing because we don't know how they are going to raise their money.... But let just hope the project will end up well.
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 06:11:32 PM
I am not an expert, but I can tell you that the price of this coin will tend to zero, because this project does not make any sense and no one will enter it into it

You really are not an expert, but a little research before your response would have exposed you to such information as- first ICO is launching on their blockchain on November 5th, and they currently have Dapps running already.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 26, 2018, 05:59:17 PM
I am not an expert, but I can tell you that the price of this coin will tend to zero, because this project does not make any sense and no one will enter it into it
copper member
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 26, 2018, 05:47:53 PM
Anyone looking at GoChain (GO)? It's done over 15% today already and it's not stopping. Got it in around 998 sats and exited at 1201 earlier today. Checking it some minutes ago, I see it dipped in the course of the day and it's back trading at 1235 sats. TA experts, what's the target for this coin please?
Pages:
Jump to: