Pages:
Author

Topic: god who created everything - page 3. (Read 2155 times)

Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 09, 2016, 06:33:49 PM
Which god?   Each religion has its own.

Don't be so stupid as to think you got it right, and the majority of the world got it wrong...
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
August 09, 2016, 06:24:38 PM
You are being driven to believe the world is more chaotic but in reality it is business as usual. Technology is really the only driver that may change things one way or another.
Asking a question about who created what will only draw religious folks in to tell you,otherwise no one can say anything for sure. Do not sweat things you have little knowledge of and things you can not change,it will be a easier road to death for you.
legendary
Activity: 3766
Merit: 1368
August 09, 2016, 11:42:30 AM
Guys.. world is going towards a chaos. I wonder about the begining.. Will there be a savior in the future? who created us?
What are we..? where are we heading? are we toys of the god or we wrote our destiny ourselves.? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh

There is the tree. The sun is shining on the tree leaves. The breeze is blowing, making the leaves turn and twist this way and that.

We feel the breeze. We see how the breeze moves the tree leaves. But we can't track even one molecule of air in the breeze, to see where it goes. God tracks them all, and everything else, as well.

Cool
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
August 09, 2016, 11:11:29 AM
Guys.. world is going towards a chaos. I wonder about the begining.. Will there be a savior in the future? who created us?
What are we..? where are we heading? are we toys of the god or we wrote our destiny ourselves.? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Pages:
Jump to: