Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚽⚽⚽ Godly Soccer Tipster ⇢ FREE & PREMIUM TIPS ⚽⚽⚽ - page 2. (Read 1311 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
Daily Free Bets:

All bet types:  DRAW NO BET
Green colored team is the choosen team!

19:45 Brighton v Leeds The Championship  WON
    19:45 Hendon v Lewes Isthmian Premier WON
    19:45 Hungerford v Bideford Southern Premier WON
    19:45 Hyde v Buxton Northern Premier  LOST
   20:00 Fiorentina v Napoli Serie A DRAW
   20:00 Guimaraes v Sporting Lisbon Primeira Liga DRAW
??    20:15 Volta Redonda FC U20 v Macae Esporte FC U20 Carioca U20   -youth teams  LOST  - Not counted because it was uncertain!
    22:30 Volta Redonda v Macae Brazilian Carioca              -adult teams WON
??    23:00 Real Cartagena v Deportivo Pereira Colombian Primera B  LOST  - Not counted because it was uncertain!

I wont count in the grand total the odds becaus it varies on any site or any time, and wont count the ?? matches because I was already skeptic about thos, but just listed it here as a gamble with smaller wager for anyone who wants to take the risk.
Its good to have competition around, so am keeping an eye on this thread. But if you play always draw no bet, you play double chance better as you get winnings this way, in Draw no bet if match is draw then you get your money back. I guess you are aiming at bigger odds so thats good too.

double chance sucks, it has bad odds and betting on draw is never profitable, even if you bet double.

Daily Free Bets:

All bet types:  DRAW NO BET

If there is a ?? mark before the match, it means I`m not that sure about that, so place smaller bets on those!

19:45 Brighton v Leeds The Championship
    19:45 Hendon v Lewes Isthmian Premier
    19:45 Hungerford v Bideford Southern Premier
    19:45 Hyde v Buxton Northern Premier
    20:00 Fiorentina v Napoli Serie A
    20:00 Guimaraes v Sporting Lisbon Primeira Liga
??    20:15 Volta Redonda FC U20 v Macae Esporte FC U20 Carioca U20   -youth teams
    22:30 Volta Redonda v Macae Brazilian Carioca              -adult teams
??    23:00 Real Cartagena v Deportivo Pereira Colombian Primera B

It would help if you wrote odds next to these bets, win in sportsbetting means nothing without odds.

Sorry I was in a hurry, but you understand that odds are not the same when you put them or on different bookmakers.
copper member
Activity: 1442
Merit: 529
Its good to have competition around, so am keeping an eye on this thread. But if you play always draw no bet, you play double chance better as you get winnings this way, in Draw no bet if match is draw then you get your money back. I guess you are aiming at bigger odds so thats good too.
I will keep an eye on this thread. I think it's funny when you say that you "perfected you betting strategy over the course of the last weeks".
How can you be sure it's a great strategy, if you have only weeks of experience? I hope you are good, and I will keep an eye on your free tips to evaluate your skill, but with just weeks of testing, it could be just luck.

No, i use this strategy for months, but it's just now that it got perfected. Even before the past weeks I have been using it, it's just that it wasnt that profitable back then.

I was able to generate a few % ROI every week, but now that it's perfected, it generates much more. But yes, I dont know exactly how profitable we are, but I guarantee you that my current strategy is better than the previous one, so I expect much higher profits in the end.

We shall see, so add this thread to your watchlist Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
I will keep an eye on this thread. I think it's funny when you say that you "perfected you betting strategy over the course of the last weeks".
How can you be sure it's a great strategy, if you have only weeks of experience? I hope you are good, and I will keep an eye on your free tips to evaluate your skill, but with just weeks of testing, it could be just luck.
Daily Free Bets:

All bet types:  DRAW NO BET

If there is a ?? mark before the match, it means I`m not that sure about that, so place smaller bets on those!

19:45 Brighton v Leeds The Championship
    19:45 Hendon v Lewes Isthmian Premier
    19:45 Hungerford v Bideford Southern Premier
    19:45 Hyde v Buxton Northern Premier
    20:00 Fiorentina v Napoli Serie A
    20:00 Guimaraes v Sporting Lisbon Primeira Liga
??    20:15 Volta Redonda FC U20 v Macae Esporte FC U20 Carioca U20   -youth teams
    22:30 Volta Redonda v Macae Brazilian Carioca              -adult teams
??    23:00 Real Cartagena v Deportivo Pereira Colombian Primera B

Enjoy, I offered more free bets today because this is the first day!

Hello, I have perfected my soccer betting strategy over the course of the last weeks, I am able to have a huge winrate at the moment, how much is that huge winrate? You will see, and you will be amazed.

I have created this thread to prove that my betting strategy works and it's profitable in the long term, this is not gambling anymore, this is calculated precision strategical betting, that any professional sportsbetter would do.

I specialize in soccer, mostly european, but my strategy pretty much works for every continent, although I prefer european more. This thread will serve as a record of my bet advices to show how accurate I am.

There are 2 kinds of bets here: FREE & PREMIUM. I will post here 3-5 bets/day that are FREE and you can bet on hem, but I`m also offering PREMIUM betting services, that will cost you a small amount of bitcoin / bet. Of course every tip will be given hours before the match begins so you will have plenty of time to put your bet.

If 3-5 FREE bets are not enough for you, you can purchase PREMIUM bet tips from me by PM-ing me. Just tell in the PM how many bet tips you would like to buy, and pay the fee for it, then I will send you the bet tips in PM, and if you are not online for 1 day for example you can tell me to send bet tips for 2 days ahead for example, so that you will have enough time to put the bets on. You can also buy bet tips for future soccer matches, but not more than 1 week in the future, I`m not that accurate for matches that are later than 1 week.

PREMIUM BET TIP CURRENTLY COSTS:   0.001 BTC / TIP

CURRENT WINS: 7
CURRENT LOSSES: 3
TOTAL FREE BETS: 10
WINRATE: 70%
Pages:
Jump to: