Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold-Backed Crypto - Yay or Nay? - page 2. (Read 317 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 25, 2023, 08:20:36 PM
I believe in equality of opportunity. But today we are all enslaved and working hard for the useless paper which elites print daily to keep us enslaved. GRC brings back the gold standard and revolution against the slavery of all people in the world. Real money for real people. It's time to wake up and stand up against the global tyranny. We should stop fighting each other and unite. Only together we can create a global change and build a new world on real values.

These are emotional expressions and do not provide any clear conception of your project, which I find can be summed up in "a useless new cryptocurrency".

When I read the description of a "currency backed by gold," I thought that you would talk about the reserve of gold allocated for the creation of the currency, the mechanisms of its collection and storage, and most importantly the relationship of the currency that you will launch with the price of gold in the global market.

You did not go beyond the fact that you are trying to promote a cryptocurrency (Shitcoin) that no one knows its fate after he buys it, as no one knows the secret of its association with gold, as you claim.

Thank you for your great comment 👍

I see nothing wrong with expressing my vision about the project, but I do agree that it's just words for people who don't know me or my project. So let me clarify it.

What is the project about?
GRC is BEP-20 cryptocurrency that is backed by gold. It has 10% buy and 12% sell taxes. 3/4% is used for automatic BUSD rewards to holders. 2/3% is used for automatic liquidity. 3% used for marketing (developer's wallet). 2% is transferred to another developer's wallet (gold wallet), which is used for purchasing gold. There is no tax on transactions between wallets.

What makes your project unique?
The project is unique as the developer uses part of the tax to purchase and store gold at Melbourne Mint. The price of gold is relatively stable. That gold will be used in the future to exchange GRC for gold. It can also be used by a developer during a bull market to buy back GRC and stabilize the price of GRC. This is done to provide more security for GRC holders.

History of your project.
The developer always believed in gold-backed currencies and was disappointed about the current situation in the world, where the government can print fiat currency without any gold-backing. The developer wanted to create a cryptocurrency that is not just numbers on the screen, but that these numbers are tied to valuable physical asset - gold.

What’s next for your project?
The plan is to widely spread the awareness of GRC and allow people to purchase the currency that is backed by gold. The plan is to list GRC on major exchanges. Holders should be able to exchange GRC for gold in the future.

What can your token be used for?
The token is used as a source of passive income through BUSD rewards. It is used as a more stable and secure investment. In the future, the plan is to reduce the tax to just gold tax (2%) and make GRC usable for purchases in stores.

In regards, to your question about the association of coins with gold. Once we start purchasing gold, there will be two prices of GRC. One is that of USD and the other one in gold value. When we have sufficient reserves, we can start minting physical gold coins, where each GRC coin will be worth a gold coin. In that way people can exchange GRC for physcial gold coins.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1474
🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃
June 25, 2023, 07:19:39 AM
I believe in equality of opportunity. But today we are all enslaved and working hard for the useless paper which elites print daily to keep us enslaved. GRC brings back the gold standard and revolution against the slavery of all people in the world. Real money for real people. It's time to wake up and stand up against the global tyranny. We should stop fighting each other and unite. Only together we can create a global change and build a new world on real values.

These are emotional expressions and do not provide any clear conception of your project, which I find can be summed up in "a useless new cryptocurrency".

When I read the description of a "currency backed by gold," I thought that you would talk about the reserve of gold allocated for the creation of the currency, the mechanisms of its collection and storage, and most importantly the relationship of the currency that you will launch with the price of gold in the global market.

You did not go beyond the fact that you are trying to promote a cryptocurrency (Shitcoin) that no one knows its fate after he buys it, as no one knows the secret of its association with gold, as you claim.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
June 25, 2023, 04:39:14 AM
Hi guys, what do you think about our new crypto that is backed by gold???

I believe that money should be a clear representation of the value of work done. If you work hard, producing something amazing or providing best quality service, you should be paid well regardless of the type of job. I believe in equality of opportunity. But today we are all enslaved and working hard for the useless paper which elites print daily to keep us enslaved. GRC brings back the gold standard and revolution against the slavery of all people in the world. Real money for real people. It's time to wake up and stand up against the global tyranny. We should stop fighting each other and unite. Only together we can create a global change and build a new world on real values.

🌏🔥🚀 GLOBAL RESERVE COIN 🌏🔥🚀

Contract Address: 0x8e4653Ef0f8Ce731653192bb642D5347Ccec2c6a

☀️ GRC is a First BEP20 (BSC) Gold-Backed token with BUSD automatic rewards. GRC has 10%BUY/12%SELL tax rate:

💸3%/4% - BUSD rewards to Holders
💰2%/3% - LP-generating
🏆2% - Gold Reserves
🎯3% - Marketing

🧑‍💻TEAM DOXXED!!!
🔐100% of liquidity is locked on PinkSale! (https://www.pinksale.finance/pinklock/detail/0x506c7212EdBb5CE1f4Ee022F1b7189f6e865CD77)
💼Audited by Cyberscope! (https://github.com/cyberscope-io/audits/blob/main/2-grc/audit.pdf)
✅️Listed on CMC! (https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/global-reserve-coin/)
👨‍👩‍👧‍👧Only 240 HODLERS, VERY EARLY!
🏛 Listing on Azbit Exchange is Coming🟢

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

💎 Purchase $GRC with your Credit Card Today!!! 💳💸💎🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

🟢 Via Flooz 👇
https://flooz.xyz/trade/0x8e4653Ef0f8Ce731653192bb642D5347Ccec2c6a?network=bsc

🏛 Via Official $GRC Website 👇
globalreservecoin.org

⚡️JOIN  OUR  TG  GROUP 👇
https://t.me/globalreservecoin
Pages:
Jump to: