Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold: Should We Cash Up or Dive In? - page 2. (Read 578 times)

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
October 30, 2017, 06:11:27 PM
actually i am not to know about gold and i only know that to buy gold, we need to buy in one exact amount and this is why i am not buying gold until now. its different with bitcoin which we don't have to buy a whole 1 bitcoin but we can buy part by part amount that we want so we can buy at many lower price. i think if i have money then maybe i will buy gold and just store it in safety box to prevent any thief that might be stolen my gold. and if the price of gold is decrease then i think its the best time for buy gold like we buy bitcoin so we can save it for a long term.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 02:38:46 PM
My perspective is that you should wait somedays, and see ho the market reacts to it, and how BTC is overall in the market. I believe that there will be a time that BTC gold will reach it's high value and start decreasing, and that might be the right time to sell off the Gold BTC, as it happened with BTC cash! If this doesnt happen, than we will see a competitor to BTC( But I doubt it).
Activity: 260
Merit: 104
October 30, 2017, 02:38:11 PM
Gold and Silver have been around and stores of value for far longer than bitcoin has ever been around, they will continue to serve their purpose especially as they are picked up by a physical asset, if you are saying gold is now cheap then now is the time to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006
October 30, 2017, 02:35:07 PM
If you have Gold or invested in Gold too, just hold it, no matter what happens Gold will remain a good investment that is accepted by everyone. If you have spare money, go ahead and buy some more or maybe if you are receiving weekly salary, try to allocate an amount to invest in Bitcoin and Gold. Gold is for long hold.
Activity: 994
Merit: 302
October 30, 2017, 02:32:33 PM
Gold and silver has been stores of value since forever so it's a conservative opinion to say that they will stay for a long time still. Sure their prices do go down but when the going gets rough, people flock back to them. And for gold, it remains gold no matter what.

If I can, I'd also hoard these metals, including platinum. I'd HOARD them btw, not just have some paper stating I own so and so number of bars. Tis are my treasures, aaargh!  (look at my profile pic).
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 02:31:53 PM
Honestly, I really don’t think we should be having this debate of “Bitcoin vs Gold.” Gold is a much more stable storage of wealth, while Bitcoin is much more of a niche investment/currency that is way more volatile.
Activity: 602
Merit: 252
October 30, 2017, 02:20:44 PM
Gold has been in existence ever since mankind took form but has only managed to show barely any significant rise when compared to this era of ever growing digital currencies which have taken shape very fast after coming into existence. This not only shows that assets like gold are very slow but sure in their process of going up but in today's conditions, investors expect more from their investments and turn towards cryptocurrencies for better profitability.
Activity: 406
Merit: 111
October 30, 2017, 02:20:37 PM
It does baffle me, that someone like Peter Schiff, who is "woke" to so much that is wrong in the world, is unable to see the value of Cryptos.

A lot of doomsday people aren't fond of crypto's because historically they are right. Gold is the safety net when everything goes down the drain.
Also a lot of people think crypto's are part of an elite plan so they can EMP the fuck out of us and leave us without any wealth at all (whilst they accumulate what.. gold!).

If I had more money I'd probably get into gold aswell besides crypto, I'd just do both.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 30, 2017, 02:14:34 PM
It does baffle me, that someone like Peter Schiff, who is "woke" to so much that is wrong in the world, is unable to see the value of Cryptos.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
October 27, 2017, 02:22:57 PM
Oh I saw that the other day, totally hilarious. Max Keiser smoked Peter Schiff pretty easily. Peter had the same old arguments that clueless gold bugs have: "Oh but it's not tangible so it's not real money / there are too many coins out there, therefore there's no scarcity / with no internet you are screwed"

Only goldbugs that don't understand Max Keiser's comediant-type approach to his speech think Peter won. "Max Keiser screams too much". They don't actually address Keiser's points and just focus on his manners.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 27, 2017, 01:43:54 PM
As much as we love to move on from gold and other precious metals, we can't. Governments are heavily committed with these stones and are also heavily invested to it that they simply wouldn't let it die. Also, a market once robust that gone silent has a big potential to be one of the most bullish market again, especially gold and silver with large backings all over the globe. People would still stick into something they're accustomed to until the point where innovation introduces them to new benefits that they weren't getting from their previous items/services/etc
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029
October 27, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

Have we reached total gold and silver capitulation? Is it time to move on, are these markets dead forever? It appears so, but perhaps this is exactly when we should be investing. Ellis Martin and David Morgan discuss this and much more.

Click here to watch this video:

https://davidmorganblog.blogspot.ca/2017/10/david-morgan-should-we-cash-up-or-dive.html
Pages:
Jump to: