Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold, silver, or other asset secured coins? - page 2. (Read 246 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1005
Betting Championship betking.io/sports-leaderboard
January 11, 2018, 01:06:47 PM
Never heard of this before but it got me curious. What is the real advantage of getting into these ICOs? At first glance it looks like you would "own" something close to a virtual version of these assets, but what's the advantage in that compared to ETFs, that also let you own a "virtual version" of these precious metals? Also, are these things even legal?
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728
January 11, 2018, 12:45:24 PM
Full disclosure: I am a team member and advisor of a similar token which is about to launch our ICO to fuel growth, not initial development of the product.

I am interested in any ICO, Crypto, or other investment vehicle that is secured by a physical asset like precious metals, gems, land, etc. Does anyone know of these existing in the current market?

Yeah, there are several projects launched already backing value of their coins with traditional physical assets. Some of them are:

1. Xaurum: Gold backed cryptocurrency launched in 2015
2. Xaurum Gamma: Land backed cryptocurrency launched in 2017
3. SLVR Mine: Cryptocurrency backed by Silver launched in 2017, planning another round of ICO in 2018
4. Cedex: Diamond based blockchain exchange, launching its ICO in March 2018, worthy project with huge buzz already.

There maybe several more projects. I could only recapitulate these at the moment. Will add more if I remember.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Changing the world, one project at a time
January 11, 2018, 12:35:10 PM
Full disclosure: I am a team member and advisor of a similar token which is about to launch our ICO to fuel growth, not initial development of the product.

I am interested in any ICO, Crypto, or other investment vehicle that is secured by a physical asset like precious metals, gems, land, etc. Does anyone know of these existing in the current market?
Pages:
Jump to: