Pages:
Author

Topic: Gold vs. Bitcoin investment - page 2. (Read 844 times)

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
March 31, 2017, 07:35:59 AM
Another topic about gold and fiate. It seems that no one else is investing in anything.
I do not compare these two objects for investment. Everyone has their own tasks and prospects. In bitcoin, you can not only invest, but also use it as a payment system

If there is a war or electricity is lost, then gold can also be used as a currency. Bitcoin is a simple electronic currency that is not backed up, and gold is real and can be touched. But investments can be distributed in different areas to avoid collapse.
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
March 26, 2017, 04:08:04 PM
Another topic about gold and fiate. It seems that no one else is investing in anything.
I do not compare these two objects for investment. Everyone has their own tasks and prospects. In bitcoin, you can not only invest, but also use it as a payment system
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
March 26, 2017, 09:01:56 AM
I still trust gold more, but bitcoin has already invested a little. While it is difficult to predict what will be more stable and reliable. In any case, in addition to other options for investing, you need to invest money in bitcoin and gold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
🌟-=BitCAD=-🌟 New_Business_Era
March 26, 2017, 08:48:06 AM
what would you choose ?
This two is a good investment plan but lets considered what we can afford to invest.
In Bitcoin you can start in small amount unlike gold .
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 26, 2017, 07:43:39 AM
This is a pretty interesting question, it made me wondering. If there are conditions I would choose both, gold and Bitcoin are two great investment choices. But I was only picked one because I was not eligible. Comparing both gold and Bitcoin, each has its own advantages. Investing in gold is safe as it has been around for a long time, and the price of gold has been less volatile and popular. As for Bitcoin, although prices fluctuate much, especially in recent times but the value of Bitcoin is very high, it will be further developed in the future. The popularity of Bitcoin is also increasing. I think investing in gold or Bitcoin is profitable
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
March 26, 2017, 07:35:33 AM
All investments have a risk and the greater the risk, the greater the profit. The truth about the stability of bitcoin, many still doubt and use it more for short-term investments. My choice is 50:50.
Activity: 14
March 26, 2017, 07:32:59 AM
i'll chose gold for my investment, coz gold is more stable.. Cool
Activity: 14
March 26, 2017, 07:26:21 AM
what would you choose ?
Pages:
Jump to: