Pages:
Author

Topic: -- Gold vs Bitcoin - Price Parity Countdown - page 3. (Read 2718 times)

legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
October 22, 2013, 04:33:01 PM
I'm gonna make another ridiculous prediction and say that in 2014, Bitcoin will reach parity [and surpass] the price of actual, real GOLD.

We're at $180 right now on Bitcoin, after a huge ~$40 spike in just one week.  Gold is at roughly $1350.

If Bitcoin gets that ETF license, the way I'm certain they will, then surpassing Gold will be a sure thing, if not, then it may take an extra year to do it.  I am sticking to my Public ETF prediction and I'm now adding the Gold Parity prediction to happen in the next year.

The government, the banks and most of all, millions of blind, mindless sheeple will make this prediction come true.

Let the countdown begin!

You remind me of the baby in the e-trade commercial

At least that baby was investing.  You're clueless to even the meaning of the word.  Quick, follow the sheep, put everything in Litecoin.  Haven't you heard, that's the silver of Cryptos.  lol
Activity: 275
Merit: 250
October 22, 2013, 02:50:52 PM
Short answer: No.

Usually that is followed by a long answer. Smiley
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 22, 2013, 02:44:44 PM
I'm gonna make another ridiculous prediction and say that in 2014, Bitcoin will reach parity [and surpass] the price of actual, real GOLD.

We're at $180 right now on Bitcoin, after a huge ~$40 spike in just one week.  Gold is at roughly $1350.

If Bitcoin gets that ETF license, the way I'm certain they will, then surpassing Gold will be a sure thing, if not, then it may take an extra year to do it.  I am sticking to my Public ETF prediction and I'm now adding the Gold Parity prediction to happen in the next year.

The government, the banks and most of all, millions of blind, mindless sheeple will make this prediction come true.

Let the countdown begin!

You remind me of the baby in the e-trade commercial
legendary
Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530
www.ixcoin.net
October 22, 2013, 01:06:16 PM

Let the countdown begin!

Edit:  Today, 11/13/2013, the Bitcoin price hit $400.  Given it has tripled on little news I now conclude that the illiquid nature of the Bitcoin markets is much worse than I initially thought.  Therefore, I now believe that Bitcoin will surpass $5,000 next year, after it gets the ETF license, eclipsing the price of gold by a factor of 4.

One caveat: I still expect some negative event to take place [very soon:  30-60 days] which will give rise to another crypto coin which will take the place of Bitcoin [as a global currency].  If that happens then the above scenario would still hold true for that new replacement crypto coin, which I personally believe to be ixCoin.
Pages:
Jump to: