Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 49. (Read 158412 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Is there some sort of how-to for solo mining? someone in the german ann asked for help...
im happy to translate but i never solo-mined
how to work with this coin? is this staking or pow? I seen some movement from yobit.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Is there some sort of how-to for solo mining? someone in the german ann asked for help...
im happy to translate but i never solo-mined
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
this coin slowly moving again from yobit i hope community helps so we can improved it back
good luck dev keep watching the movement from yobit.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Great to see good progress here and a growing community, I have been busy with family matters last few days so I will get cracking on some tweets and fb page later after the house chores!   Smiley
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
nice update mate another way to trade and another sets of investors will join the ride, keep it up sir
let see what will bring this to the community. good luck.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX
I'll try to update the german ANN today, only because i really like to coin... because 200gb was way to cheap for translating + maintaining the thread.
just my opinion, maybe the dev is willing to donate some more for the work?  Wink
its not even possible to really start staking with 200gb

What's your GB address?

GbrFntRuKkRTxgVCHeY5VcpnST2DmAXoo7
200GB is really very little, you did your job with heart I assume so you deserve more then that.
I don't know German language to check your translation but that's OK  Cheesy
Also sent some GB for you.
wow very nice person, hope you can also share some of it to the newbie here in the threads just wanna hold some gb and try stake it from my wallet if you still have some extra just let me know. thanks in advance.

maybe u can also make some translation, or some promotional work in social media or sth! get creative and ppl will maybe support you as well  Wink
That's correct Smiley
GoldBlocks are not available for free, also I didn't get them for nothing, so I'm sorry but you can't take advantage of my good heart Shocked
I'll try to update the german ANN today, only because i really like to coin... because 200gb was way to cheap for translating + maintaining the thread.
just my opinion, maybe the dev is willing to donate some more for the work?  Wink

What's your GB address?

200GB is really very little, you did your job with heart I assume so you deserve more then that.
wow very nice person, hope you can also share some of it to the newbie here in the threads just wanna hold some gb and try stake it from my wallet if you still have some extra just let me know. thanks in advance.

maybe u can also make some translation, or some promotional work in social media or sth! get creative and ppl will maybe support you as well  Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

What's your GB address?

What's your GB address?

Also thanks to you Sir!
nice community here watching this

Yeah definitely some nice folks in here, will stick with this as well  Smiley
Activity: 510
Merit: 254
ImpulsX

What's your GB address?

Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM

Haha bigs followed me here as well.  Welcome.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
please help gofund.me/bigs21024 Family in need
just my opinion, maybe the dev is willing to donate some more for the work?  Wink

What's your GB address?

sent a bit hope it helps

Oh, thats very kind of you, every little bit counts for me  Wink
already finished updating!
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goldblocks-x11-powpos-eine-von-gold-getragene-krypto-1gr-25gr-barren-1503620
German Ann is completly up-to-date!

Thanks! I sent you some as well.

Appreciate it! Dev got some great community Wink
Activity: 507
Merit: 500
just my opinion, maybe the dev is willing to donate some more for the work?  Wink

What's your GB address?

sent a bit hope it helps

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goldblocks-x11-powpos-eine-von-gold-getragene-krypto-1gr-25gr-barren-1503620

Thanks! I sent you some as well.

What's your GB address?

sent a bit hope it helps

Activity: 415
Merit: 250

What's your GB address?

sent a bit hope it helps

What's your GB address?

Pages:
Jump to: