Pages:
Author

Topic: ✹✹✹ GOLDBLOCKS ✹✹✹ Mandatory UPDATE to v1.2.1.0 ✹✹✹ 5/17/2017 - page 78. (Read 158410 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
When we will be able to visit the official website?
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
BLOCKCHAIN BASED MULTI-LEVEL MARKETING
Hi !

I'd like to participate in the translation. Who do I contact ? PM me if you want.

Cheers !

Me, what language?

Refer to this thread for translation and languages, to see what is already translated: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/goldblocks-mandatory-update-to-v1210-5172017-1494362
We do not accept google translate, also backlink to main ANN thread must be on the top of translated thread.
Activity: 49
Hi !

I'd like to participate in the translation. Who do I contact ? PM me if you want.

Cheers !
Activity: 28
I will dilute enthusiastic statements with a question.
When there is a schedule (information) of GB/BTC or GB/GOLD in wallet?
legendary
Great it's all done nicely, got the new wallet. I am so stubburn I had to make sure I could do it, thanks for all the kind help.  Smiley
legendary
No, it will not delete crutial files, they are hidden in roaming folder.

Just to be sure, backup wallet first:

Thank you , sorry about this lol..I will try do it now Smiley
No, it will not delete crutial files, they are hidden in roaming folder.

Just to be sure, backup wallet first:

legendary
O.K I haven't done this in ages..I want to download the new wallet without losing what I have in my old one..Can you give me clear idiot's guide to how to do it without losing my old coins?  Grin Smiley.. I will update this info on fb later today..

Also I want to try to learn to mine some but I been looking at how to rent hash power from nicehash and still it seems complicated for my little brain. I never mined before.   Smiley
Delete old wallet in your folder and replace with new wallet, which has of course all those files inside, must be in the same wallet.
-- just do not touch anything in /roaming/goldblocks/  folder --
All your coins are in "wallet.dat" file, so it's good idea to backup that, so to be sure in the future.

I can't believe Yobit or C-Cex didn't just
ninja add GB already. So much better than the other 20 coin launches lately.
nobody has applied for Yobit )))

Yes, nobody, i am not sure what to do or, if we even should apply at all.
However, we have so much things to do,  everything will come in time, don't worry.

For those who are late, yesteday was released new windows wallet, with several hardcoded nodes, as well as great visual features such as BTC and GOLD live price charts.
Please update your clients, however, old wallet will work just fine, if you are not comfortable to update it.

New windows wallet for GoldBlocks

Windows wallet with GOLD and BTC price charts inside is live !

so to be clear,
1. close the old wallet,
go to my downloads, delete the whole old wallet and then just download the new one? Will that not delete all the old files in the roaming? Sorry am a bit thick lol. Or should I back up old wallet.dat as well in case it gets deleted?
O.K I haven't done this in ages..I want to download the new wallet without losing what I have in my old one..Can you give me clear idiot's guide to how to do it without losing my old coins?  Grin Smiley.. I will update this info on fb later today..

Also I want to try to learn to mine some but I been looking at how to rent hash power from nicehash and still it seems complicated for my little brain. I never mined before.   Smiley
Delete old wallet in your folder and replace with new wallet, which has of course all those files inside, must be in the same wallet.
-- just do not touch anything in /roaming/goldblocks/  folder --
All your coins are in "wallet.dat" file, so it's good idea to backup that, so to be sure in the future.

Yes, nobody, i am not sure what to do or, if we even should apply at all.
However, we have so much things to do,  everything will come in time, don't worry.

For those who are late, yesteday was released new windows wallet, with several hardcoded nodes, as well as great visual features such as BTC and GOLD live price charts.
Please update your clients, however, old wallet will work just fine, if you are not comfortable to update it.

legendary
O.K I haven't done this in ages..I want to download the new wallet without losing what I have in my old one..Can you give me clear idiot's guide to how to do it without losing my old coins?  Grin Smiley.. I will update this info on fb later today..

Also I want to try to learn to mine some but I been looking at how to rent hash power from nicehash and still it seems complicated for my little brain. I never mined before.   Smiley
Activity: 882
 Grin Grin Grin nice,,,,,great off the realy
Activity: 181
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018
Dev, as a long time gold, silver, and btc guy I love the new wallet features.
The only thing I am missing (or don't know the setting) is on the bitcoin
charts it does not have dates, it is just a graph. Can that be fixed like the
gold/silver graphs? In any case nice job on the new wallet. Keep up the good
work and this coin should go far. I can't believe Yobit or C-Cex didn't just
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
wow interesting development, I think there's good future if we start investing with this coin as seen from OP the dev have many plans and they are serious in making it to happen, I want to review more so i can be sure where to place my investment, I'll wait for another project to be launch and try some of my coins to be traded with this alt thanks dev for developing this for us. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Very, very nice looking wallet!!

Vegas
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Download and replace please.

screenshots

New wallet... Downloading as i type
Activity: 474
Merit: 261
GBM
Love the updated wallet Smiley

Whats next on the Roadmap??
Pages: