Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Fleece GFL ICO BOUNTY CAMPAIGN #1 - Mega Mining Farm - page 3. (Read 4361 times)

Activity: 368
Merit: 100
I Join to Golden Fleece ICO  Twitter, Facebook & Linkedin Bounty Campaign  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
Like your project
Joined to your twitter and facebook bounty campaign
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
или yжe в cингaпyp пepeexaли...
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I joined you in your bounty facebook campaign two weeks ago but to date I do not know if I was accepted: is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
It seems the developers have no time to go into this thread, there are more questions than answers, unfortunately
Activity: 658
I joined you in your bounty facebook campaign two weeks ago but to date I do not know if I was accepted: is there a spreadshet to check my situation?
Activity: 182
No activity at twitter. No new tweets and retweets. Could you please be more active there and also here in thread?
Dev, I wrote an article for the bounty, as I can send to you? The link to the form on the first page of this thread - does not work
I joined facebook and twitter campaign. Is there telegram channel? Who is bounty manager?
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I just joined twitter campaign. how does it work are we going to post our retweet here?
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
How much raised ETH at the moment? Do u have spreadsheets with participants?
Activity: 565
Merit: 117
I  joined twitter  bounty campaign. Good luck for project!
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Iam joined social media campaign facebook and twitter.I hope not to be late for this project.
Merit: 299
My youtube video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhMW88yH4M0&feature=youtu.be
My ETH adresse: 0x7081b27bB5505d8b21BCD9131d07D3924e9F961d

Email for apply do not work!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
 joined social media campaign
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
I see on Twitter bounty Registration only 135 participants Huh
if you want to know .. you can visit this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YBhQydSc6eU6vg21--WdDeJLwIMpWR-rbXgM8oKCBUI/viewanalytics
Are you serious?

maybe it will have a spreadsheet update for a few days later. we wait from the manager to handle this problem because the manager who has the authority here.  Wink
Your message wasn't delivered to [email protected] because the address couldn't be found. Check for typos or unnecessary spaces and try again.
peбятa, a кyдa дoбaвлять cтaтьи из блoгoв? тaблицы нeт, мылo нe paбoтaeт. ждy oтвeтa, дyмaю pyccкий тyт пoнимaют  Wink
Activity: 189
I see on Twitter bounty Registration only 135 participants Huh
if you want to know .. you can visit this https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1YBhQydSc6eU6vg21--WdDeJLwIMpWR-rbXgM8oKCBUI/viewanalytics
Are you serious?
Activity: 350
Is it okay to register multiple facebook acounts?
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Took part in Bounty
Where I can see the table, accepted me or not ? Huh
Pages:
Jump to: