Pages:
Author

Topic: Golden Mask - Made up of Gold - page 2. (Read 310 times)

legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1561
CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang
July 18, 2020, 07:41:43 PM
Talk about useless waste. A "first world" thing as they say...

But for gold, that is sadly its most common use, vanity or remaining stored doing nothing.

If, someday in the future, gold becomes abundant, its price will plummet, and perhaps it will go back to being used for more useful things. Near the sea its always useful to have a metal that won't rust.

After this person dies and the face is paced along, it will probably be melted back into some ingot or such anyway. Waste of time. But i guess someone wants to imitate the pharaohs of ancient Egypt, maybe use the money to build a pyramid for the afterlife too?
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
https://blockmembers.io/
July 18, 2020, 01:25:30 PM
I think this is plain stupid, simple masks reduce your oxygen so just imagine what kind of oxygen you will get theough a metal mask? This is poor mentality really.
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2020, 12:34:09 PM
I have met many people who bought golden masks, as their photos were found on social media, and I think this business is a luxury and a sign of wealth. As for breathing, these masks contain very small holes that can be inhaled, as well as the phenomenon of diamond masks. Sure, I'm sure these people will sell to their channel at the end of the epidemic
Yeah, they're showing that even in the midst of the pandemic, they have this luxury and they can do that if it pleases them.

Are those small holes have filters inside the mask?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 18, 2020, 12:01:02 PM
I would call this as extreme form of stupidity, people just forgot why we are wearing mask in this case. If they wants to represent luxury on mask then they should have gone complete PPE kits from best ever quality but they forgot the lifetime of mask is only 2 hours so they will keep changing this gold mask every 2 hours?

Nah, the masks are not meant to be disposable.
Corona virus can live on the surface of metals for more than 7 days so by wearing these gold masks those risk people are increasing their chance of getting covid-19. Roll Eyes
Activity: 280
Merit: 135
July 18, 2020, 11:48:49 AM
I have met many people who bought golden masks, as their photos were found on social media, and I think this business is a luxury and a sign of wealth. As for breathing, these masks contain very small holes that can be inhaled, as well as the phenomenon of diamond masks. Sure, I'm sure these people will sell to their channel at the end of the epidemic
Activity: 2982
Merit: 678
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
July 18, 2020, 10:03:01 AM
They can do whatever they want and whichever they prefer as long as it's their belonging, it's their money and it's their protection and as long they don't step-anyone badly. This was reported on our local news and the first impression that it got me is that..

That's just rich things.  Tongue

Activity: 2016
Merit: 531
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
July 18, 2020, 10:00:56 AM
I would call this as extreme form of stupidity, people just forgot why we are wearing mask in this case. If they wants to represent luxury on mask then they should have gone complete PPE kits from best ever quality but they forgot the lifetime of mask is only 2 hours so they will keep changing this gold mask every 2 hours?

Nah, the masks are not meant to be disposable.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
July 18, 2020, 08:04:09 AM
Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
July 18, 2020, 07:06:16 AM
An interesting thing I came across is that we have some people who loves luxury to this extent that have got themselves this mask which is made of gold. In the 1st pic not sure how will he even breathe wearing those masks which had cost approx 4000$ to him.

The second pic is a man who got inspired by the 1st pic and got himself the mask of gold with valves. This cost him 4500$. Though this will be in trend for some time and once everything is normal it had to be kept and stored safely and will be of no use other than that it is of made up of gold.

Kindly share your thoughts and views on this type of luxury which is less useful or share some of such masks pic which is super luxurious if you have come across.

Pages:
Jump to: