Pages:
Author

Topic: [GoldenBitcoin.com] Signature Campaign - Earn Bitcoins by Posting Here - page 2. (Read 1035 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Dear members,

Thank you for the attention!

We need you to make your Reasonable offers as we need to calibrate this campaign.

Please make your offers here!
legendary
Activity: 1282
Merit: 1051
how are we to know what to post or where to post with so little detail in the OP? i think we need to wait and see if he logs back in and gives more details, otherwise this thread is really just nothing
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I think you need to re edit the thread with full details regarding your campaign , each member rank has different earnings on every campaign

I dont think that OP is ready to do that since he is asking for our offers, means that he is still looking for the reasonable rate. Even I think that this campaign is not opened to public like other campaign, perhaps we need to contact OP privately regarding the details of the campaign.

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I think you need to re edit the thread with full details regarding your campaign , each member rank has different earnings on every campaign
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1005
You'll pay the members with physical coins?

Will international shipping be included?

I think Silver Wallets did it once
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1002
please for more details about your the campaign
and you need signature code
copper member
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
Post your ann & bounty just contact me
All members - please make reasonable offers!

We sell gold coins via Bitcoin - Australian Kangaroo, Chinese Panda, American Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, Krugerrand, etc.

GoldenBitcoin.com

Any detail of this campaign,,? Rate ,,? Banner,,? Max post  Undecided
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Offers for a sig campaign?  I think your best bet is to look here and decide what rates you want to offer versus other advertisers.

There are many possible advertising schemes, for different level members.  I bet you can find something that fits your goals.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
All members - please make reasonable offers!

We sell gold coins via Bitcoin - Australian Kangaroo, Chinese Panda, American Eagle, Canadian Maple Leaf, Krugerrand, etc.

GoldenBitcoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: