Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTown's Community Thread: Drama Free Scam Free - page 2. (Read 9345 times)

Activity: 887
Merit: 516
Bitcoin OG
Signed up under thehashman.

My referral link: www.goldentowns.com?i=97471

Welcome subba, let us know if you need help getting started.
Bitcoin OG
This is a look at higher levels:

Level 12:

Level 15:

Level 115:
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029
I went ahead and got Chad citizenship. I found out that the owner of Chad make's a good amount of cash from this game!

Good for you!
I'm not much better then you guys at this game, I'm level 14 and have 60% happiness, with good production.
I quit gold mining after a few tries, hopefully can get back to it once I get all my default production buildings maxed, and start building a few more.  Anyways, if you guys have any question I can try to help Smiley
Bitcoin OG
I went ahead and got Chad citizenship. I found out that the owner of Chad make's a good amount of cash from this game!
legendary
Yeah I'm level 4.

Should I join Chad or Saint Helena?

Chad has the best bonuses in resources and gold.  Saint Helena offers you stronger protection, which IMHO doesn't really matter.
I suggest Chad.
Bitcoin OG
Yeah I'm level 4.

Should I join Chad or Saint Helena?
legendary
My name is ScorpionBTC in GoldenTowns.

Yeah, I'm interested in joining Saint Helena, killam's private island. This was his post on the GT forum

Here is my offer:
1) if Saint Helena will ever get conquered, i will pay whatever amount you paid as war tax
2) if anyone attacks your town, i will give FREE defense troops to win the attack and remain free.
3) if attack succeeds (due to lack of communication, i will free your town free of charge and reimburse any tax that u might have paid.

in other words, who comes to my island will NEVER NEED soldiers and will always pay the minimum 30% tax (10% to reff, 10% to state and 10% to shareholders)

Obligations:
1) to not attack other towns without my consent (there are alliances in place and attacking a town might ruin those)
2) to not hit in wars without my consent (same reason). it is not forbidden to hit in wars, but this consent is only required so that you do not accidentally ruin an alliance)
3) to enjoy the game:)

I am online more than 14 hours a day so i am always there for my citizens with advices and help.

To join saint helena, go to private lands, put saint in search field, hit eneter, click on Saint Helena, and request citizenship. It is automatic and you will instantly become a citizen.
Then contact me on skype at mirceamr and let me know.
Peace all!

When he says 10% to the reff he means your original referrer right? He doesn't get to be the new referrer bonus does he?

No, all your taxes stay the same except for the war taxes and state budget tax, dpeending on what country you go to.  I am currently in Chad Smiley  can't find you, are you lower than level 5?
Bitcoin OG
My name is ScorpionBTC in GoldenTowns.

Yeah, I'm interested in joining Saint Helena, killam's private island. This was his post on the GT forum

Here is my offer:
1) if Saint Helena will ever get conquered, i will pay whatever amount you paid as war tax
2) if anyone attacks your town, i will give FREE defense troops to win the attack and remain free.
3) if attack succeeds (due to lack of communication, i will free your town free of charge and reimburse any tax that u might have paid.

in other words, who comes to my island will NEVER NEED soldiers and will always pay the minimum 30% tax (10% to reff, 10% to state and 10% to shareholders)

Obligations:
1) to not attack other towns without my consent (there are alliances in place and attacking a town might ruin those)
2) to not hit in wars without my consent (same reason). it is not forbidden to hit in wars, but this consent is only required so that you do not accidentally ruin an alliance)
3) to enjoy the game:)

I am online more than 14 hours a day so i am always there for my citizens with advices and help.

To join saint helena, go to private lands, put saint in search field, hit eneter, click on Saint Helena, and request citizenship. It is automatic and you will instantly become a citizen.
Then contact me on skype at mirceamr and let me know.
Peace all!

When he says 10% to the reff he means your original referrer right? He doesn't get to be the new referrer bonus does he?
legendary
Do you guys know anything moving your town to an private island?

I suggest you do.  Private islands by the higher levels, such as Chad, offer you great bonuses and has protection because there are many high levels living there.  If you don't like it, you can always drop your citizenship there and return to your "homeland" after 72 hours.  BTW, what's your name on goldentowns?
Bitcoin OG
You'll need to make a new account and make sure you use thehashman's link, he was the last person in this thread to sign up.

His link is here:
www.goldentowns.com?i=75987

Once you've signed up, go to your settings and find your referral link. Then you'll be the next person that gets someone to sign up under you.

This means if the person signs up under plays for a long time (to level 100 or higher) they will pay 10% taxes to you. Everyone who signs up pays the tax regardless, but with the referral system you can build up a downline.

Edit: I'm not sure which program you signed up to get those Bitcoin rewards, this thread doesn't offer that. We're just trying to help people who are interested in playing long term but also to help each other out by the rewarding referral system.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
I've been thinking about playing this game just to get to level 5 (which sounds easy enough) to get the bitcoin rewards that some people are offering... but I'm kind of lost from this thread.

Who do I sign up under to get bitcoin rewards that isn't a scammer?

I don't understand how the referral program works I just want to get the low level rewards to use elsewhere. Please help me Smiley
Bitcoin OG
Do you guys know anything moving your town to an private island?
Activity: 240
Merit: 101
Anyone else have this issue? My inventory values (among other values such as energy) aren't displaying on my Home screen (show up as blanks). I can see my inventory values from the Inventory page, however.

EDIT: Nvm, it is fixed for me now. Not sure what changed...
legendary
Thanks for your input monbux.

What I could never figure out is, for town shares, who does the gold go to is it split like all the other resources?

Yes, it is.  But really, you won't get a large amount of it unless you decide to invest a lot :/
Their game shares a very unstable, they used to be selling for 0.7 gold, now it's like 0.3 gold.  The users are just putting in random inputs Tongue
Bitcoin OG
Thanks for your input monbux.

What I could never figure out is, for town shares, who does the gold go to is it split like all the other resources?
legendary
What's the story with golden town can you make money playing?

I'm a beginner to this game, so I can't act like I know everything about it but from what I've gathered:

- The economy based just like Bitcoin where there's a maximum amount of currency in the system, in this case gold mined.
- The virtual gold is backed by real 24k gold, the amount or real gold backing up the virtual gold is constantly growing every second.
- Virtual gold can be traded by the resellers (players who have 100% happiness in their towns, qualify) with PayPal, Bitcoin or the real gold.
- I have no idea what the average or casual player can make yet, but  it is a fun game regardless.

Average/Casual player would usually make nothing.  Also, investing gold won't speed up the process too much unless you use it wisely.  I've earned hundreds of raw materials from war funds, now that was a great investment Smiley

You have to play for many months before you start earning a couple of dollars a week. Play it for fun, don't think too much about the money Wink

I was reading a strategy last night that recommended building farms only and utilizing the market to trade for other needed resources.  By only utilizing farms, you do not consume resources (just time) to produce.  Not sure how viable the strategy is but seemed to be an interesting idea.
That's what I currently do, farms only instead of producing iron and clay.
Bitcoin OG
The main landing page for the site has a side bar which displays recent gold transactions for fiat.

I was reading a strategy last night that recommended building farms only and utilizing the market to trade for other needed resources.  By only utilizing farms, you do not consume resources (just time) to produce.  Not sure how viable the strategy is but seemed to be an interesting idea.

That was my theory as well, considering the base resource (vegetable) doesn't cost any resource except time and (game) energy. And starting unskilled workers never die.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
The main landing page for the site has a side bar which displays recent gold transactions for fiat.

Bitcoin OG

I'm a beginner to this game, so I can't act like I know everything about it but from what I've gathered:

- The economy based just like Bitcoin where there's a maximum amount of currency in the system, in this case gold mined.
- The virtual gold is backed by real 24k gold, the amount or real gold backing up the virtual gold is constantly growing every second.
- Virtual gold can be traded by the resellers (players who have 100% happiness in their towns, qualify) with PayPal, Bitcoin or the real gold.
- I have no idea what the average or casual player can make yet, but  it is a fun game regardless.
Activity: 224
Merit: 104
Pages:
Jump to: