Pages:
Author

Topic: GoldenTowns.com - Get Paid to Play - Signup/play Bonus - UP TO 1.12 FREE BTC - page 2. (Read 34948 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123
CathalG
LavaWave
hdsf12
Growth
aTriz06

Please add yourself to this list in the future, simply by quoting my message and editing text in the code brackets. Make sure it's your goldentown username.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Would it be possible to get moderator intervention to modify the titles (append [SCAM]) to this thread and the other two?

Do this, 'cuz people are not reading anything but the first post and still replying and signing up with his link.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Wish I could shave the heads off these scammers, rip their clothes, group them in concentration camps and send to air-tight rooms and fill it with poisonous gas. Or, simply line them up in a queue and crack open their head with a sawn off shotgun one-by-one.

While I dislike their actions very much, and think they are the scum of the earth, I'm not entirely prepared to go Adolph on them just yet. 
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Crypto News & Tutorials - Coinramble.com
Wish I could shave the heads off these scammers, rip their clothes, group them in concentration camps and send to air-tight rooms and fill it with poisonous gas. Or, simply line them up in a queue and crack open their head with a sawn off shotgun one-by-one.
Activity: 36
Would it be possible to get moderator intervention to modify the titles (append [SCAM]) to this thread and the other two?
Activity: 190
I made Scam Accusations thread for this at
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scammer-bardandoyle-350354

Please if OP owes you BTC for completed step bonus(es) please add how much BardanDoyle owes you in the above Scam Accusations thread

Thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
do you think he is same as killam the gold seller?  or even all of them lol

It wouldn't make sense. If he were the same as killam he wouldn't have chosen to enter with an Italian ip to play for Italy. It would have been safer to play in Romania which has lots of players so he could avoid a 10% tax.
Also killam was an older anno player and he woudn't risk his account in which he invested a lot in the begginign for such a scam. my 2 BTC
Activity: 196
Whats the story behind killam ?
legendary
Activity: 1672
Merit: 1010
do you think he is same as killam the gold seller?  or even all of them lol
Activity: 182

Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123
CathalG
LavaWave
hdsf12
Growth

Please add yourself to this list in the future, simply by quoting my message and editing text in the code brackets. Make sure it's your goldentown username.
Activity: 10
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Any way to transfer all resources ( meat , wood, etc ) from one user to other ?

If so how to do them ?

Not really, but if u want to be a pain in the op's neck, use em to make troops and send em after his town.

@pokerjet
what happend to this?

it smells like scam, so many people waiting for reciev their bonus,very strange thing.

Again F--- OFF (sorry but I had to blow somewhere)... OP stated SPECIFICALLY
A ) Where he was going
B ) WHY HE WAS GOING
C ) WHEN HE RETURN
D ) WHEN PAYMENTS WOULD RESUME

If you just want to troll, then F - OFF...

that is all

I know i'm rubbing some salt in some wounds but those A B C D  really pissed me at that time
Activity: 546
Merit: 250

If so how to do them ?

Not really, but if u want to be a pain in the op's neck, use em to make troops and send em after his town.
Activity: 126
Just reached level 5. Guess there's no point hoping I might get paid?
Activity: 196

If so how to do them ?
Activity: 5
Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123
CathalG
LavaWave
hdsf12

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123
CathalG
LavaWave

Activity: 476
Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123
CathalG

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang
niktitan123

Activity: 42
Code:
dnicemm
rednazbtc
adworker
leancuisine
Steelfox7
thgabru
Nidstang

Pages:
Jump to: