Pages:
Author

Topic: goldsilverbitcoin.com: excellent service - page 2. (Read 3767 times)

legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
I placed a large order with these people and so far I have received 3/4 (waiting on the last part of it) of my order placed approximately 2.5 weeks ago.

Customer service appears to be good. Just a bit slow on the filling of orders.

Happy Customer.  Smiley
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
April 19, 2013, 06:47:47 PM
Placed order on 4/19/13. Arrived 4/30/13. Coins rattling around loose in box.
Activity: 361
Merit: 250
April 19, 2013, 06:00:40 PM
Hello everyone,

This is Justin with Gold Silver Bitcoin. I write for The Dollar Vigilante, am the Silver Vigilante, maintain Silver Liberation Army and am also a co-founder of BitcoinATM.

Shipments this week for all of our orders have been a bit slower than usual, and this is due for the following reasons:

1. Extreme volatility in Bitcoin market

Moving Bitcoin became slower for us this last week due to the price volatility. In the last three days things have picked up again (demand) and we are also resolving issues had with places like Mt. Gox, Dwolla and BitPay, whom we rely on for some small percentage of our overall transactions.

2. Extreme Volatility in the Silver and Gold Market

Silver Eagles are extremely difficult to get. There was a shortage in January as the Mint ran out. Demand has remained stalwart. Thankfully, due to us doing business with larger distributors, we have received most orders placed and are shipping quite a few today. One of the largest distributors in the nation (Dillon Gage) recently shutdown, while CNT ran out of all their silver.

3. Order Cancellations

Due to $150,000 worth of cancelled order, resulting from price volatility, things also got slowed down. We are all-in for this company, though, leaving us well capitalized. All this vulnerability did to our overall positions (besides losing a marginal amount) was slow down our obtaining of USD needed to fund locked in orders.

Please do not cancel on Bitcoin merchants if you placed an order because you made a mistake of "timing" the price.  Someone's gonna take the loss, and its best you keep your word.

Our business runs on trust. We must trust the customer as much as the customer must trust the merchant. We are seeking out automated programs, however, which can for the first time ever, lessen the trust factor involved in the bullion business.

Looking forward to satisfying as many of our clients as we can!

Best,
Justin

Activity: 778
Merit: 1002
April 19, 2013, 04:20:10 PM
Got a response. My order has shipped. I guess the huge drop in silver made everything a bit less fluid. I'll post back here when it actually arrives.
April 19, 2013, 02:19:27 PM
I'm waiting on a response an email I sent a few minutes ago... I'll comment more when I hear back.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
April 18, 2013, 09:57:16 PM
This is good to hear. I put a "large to me" order in on a referral from TDV, but I'm still waiting on delivery.

How long have you been waiting?  I've been considering an order as well, but haven't found much feedback yet. 
April 18, 2013, 12:17:36 PM
This is good to hear. I put a "large to me" order in on a referral from TDV, but I'm still waiting on delivery.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
March 21, 2013, 09:51:53 PM
I recently made a significant (to me) purchase from this company and wanted to give them a shoutout. Delivery was quick, order was perfect and the folks at support were great. If you're moving any bitcoins, check them out for low-stress delivery of metals:

https://www.goldsilverbitcoin.com
Pages:
Jump to: