Pages:
Author

Topic: Good advice Here About Main coins btc and eth Trading as full income - page 2. (Read 190 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 14
Don't day trade Don't swing eth ltc btc..

Don't make Same mistakes what I been doing.
They are just Good for HODLE.
Buy the dip and hodle "

If You want trading to be your full time income trade with high volatility coins with good volume and they are not with too Low markcap

Atom, xlm,  stellar,  dash,  yfi,  

When to Buy and when to sell?
Buy when Price are  " red " Sell when its a profit If it goes lower Don't sell Wait Even 1 week until it bounces back but Don't sell it with lower price!

The Secret of this:
Well the Good volume coins will always bounce back there is always buyers and sellers, If You Buy with  red price -5 to -10 the average pre% are for those coins 20-40% in 2 days time period.
So even you Buy with  -5% red the coin will Go just 10% Up... You made 5% profit.

Be more careful with YFI as this coin has deep down level... And also the big Up level...
It can go a lot down in short period of time and same time it can go a lot up !!

And yet this allmost only method to earn money from trading as your full income and You can depend fully.

In sure the most pro traders here can agree with me,  offcourse If here are any and likely this is golden method and likely nobody would give out this method for free!!

But its a Christmas so little gift from me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: