Pages:
Author

Topic: Good airdrop. - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 10:18:51 AM
To determine a good and legit airdrop is not always 100% certain. Although you can determine that to an extent. There are some ways in which i distinguish legit airdrop from scam airdrop. Firstly, i ensure they have a mean of passing their information, which is through social media.
Secondly, airdrop is free and a good airdrop does not ask for donation, except for  very few. So if an airdrop asks for donation and i wish to participate in it, i will copy to address and scan it to see if the address contains the said token to be distributed.

Wow, Thanks for meaningful answer and advice, you can help people here that are looking for some good airdrop campaign to earn money because choosing airdrop is not easy like joining bounty and signature campaign in bitcoin thread services because if you are willing to join airdrop you need to take the risk than other way on how to earn here in crypto world.
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
March 14, 2018, 09:47:42 AM
To determine a good and legit airdrop is not always 100% certain. Although you can determine that to an extent. There are some ways in which i distinguish legit airdrop from scam airdrop. Firstly, i ensure they have a mean of passing their information, which is through social media.
Secondly, airdrop is free and a good airdrop does not ask for donation, except for  very few. So if an airdrop asks for donation and i wish to participate in it, i will copy to address and scan it to see if the address contains the said token to be distributed.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:36:23 AM
WE all know that airdrop is good, and we can earn money from that  airdrop campaign right?  but we also knows that there are a lot of scam airdrop so, my question is what is the best way on how to determine a good airdrop campaign?

We can earn money more from airdrop if we know what is the proper way to distinguish which is the legit airdrop and which is the possible scam.
Pages:
Jump to: