Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Altcoins Under 0.50 $ - page 2. (Read 570 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 05:30:15 PM
My suggestion is eBitcoin (EBTC).
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
Siacoin
Verge
Snovio
Po.et

Legit coins under 50 cents with a lot of upside
Activity: 218
Merit: 14
January 14, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
Try with Pluscoin. One coin is at the moment 1/4 of ICO price. Tomorrow there will be a Token Burns. 66% will be burned. In two weeks five exchanges. ANd there a real Cashback project behind. Every under one cent coin is hyped right now, so dont pass this.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting
January 14, 2018, 03:10:16 PM
If you're interested in mining, SIA is a great coin that's currently ~$0.059261. You can dual mine Ether + SIA with most GPU mining rigs, and the technology behind SIA is very promising. SIA is a decentralized storage marketplace that's gaining a lot of industry adoption. The project is similar to Filecoin but has arguably gained larger industry adoption. I would argue that Ethereum has found a fair amount of success from the community's belief in the technology itself. SIA is very much similar in this regard. It's always good to invest in technology that you, and others, believe in. Check out their website! https://sia.tech/

Yes I bet on Siacoin as it is a unique project which will be used by companies in future for storage and no one can even dream of offeringthe competative price which is offered by siacoin and i am just waiting for proper integration in siacoin wallet to buy some siacoins and also i will start mining siacoin to be the early buds to win the fortune.

Cheers! I definitely would agree that SIA has a great product, and at a great price. Filecoin is a very interesting product as well. Protocol labs has a brilliant team of developers with a lot of funding. IPFS is a great tool for developers, and Namecoin supposedly will follow in its footsteps to compete with SIA. That being said, I think that SIA has made significant leaps and bounds to win the market. I also think there's room for both, as they provide slightly different services.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
- "Bitcore (BTX) - Airdrops every Monday"
January 14, 2018, 03:07:23 PM
You shouldn't look only at price , there are a lot of factors that come in to play. If they have a very high supply like ripple $0.50 isn't a good price. Just check the marketcap , supply , development , and pick a coin of that. By your logic you should go for 1 sat coins.
Activity: 151
Merit: 20
January 14, 2018, 02:51:36 PM
You can try Trendit ICO. ICO will start on Feb 8th. For more Info, you can visit their website.  https://trenditstudios.com/
Activity: 233
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 02:51:07 PM
I recommend getting on KuCoin.com and just watching for new coins constantly being updated there, many gems under $.50 Wink Thank me later...
Activity: 101
Merit: 16
January 14, 2018, 02:47:59 PM
Go to coinmarketcap and sort the prices in USD.  It'll display all the cheap cryptos in the top 100.  If you want to look even futher, go to the second page and do the same thing.  Then do your homework and research on the project before investing.
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
January 14, 2018, 02:47:26 PM
Check spetre both sxut and sxdt not yet on exchange but currently able to trade in etherdelta. Project is huge and demand is quite good, time is also good to buy because they just release bounty tokens so it is currently dump.
Activity: 126
January 14, 2018, 02:40:28 PM
DGB and SNOV are good projects that have tanked in the past few days. Good opportunity to buy as they should nearing the bottom now. Both well under .50 currently.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
January 14, 2018, 02:38:03 PM
If you're interested in mining, SIA is a great coin that's currently ~$0.059261. You can dual mine Ether + SIA with most GPU mining rigs, and the technology behind SIA is very promising. SIA is a decentralized storage marketplace that's gaining a lot of industry adoption. The project is similar to Filecoin but has arguably gained larger industry adoption. I would argue that Ethereum has found a fair amount of success from the community's belief in the technology itself. SIA is very much similar in this regard. It's always good to invest in technology that you, and others, believe in. Check out their website! https://sia.tech/

Yes I bet on Siacoin as it is a unique project which will be used by companies in future for storage and no one can even dream of offeringthe competative price which is offered by siacoin and i am just waiting for proper integration in siacoin wallet to buy some siacoins and also i will start mining siacoin to be the early buds to win the fortune.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
January 14, 2018, 02:36:52 PM
It seems to me that now there are a lot of such coins. And I think that they all have very great potential. For me, a very interesting coin of XBY. I am ready to invest in it most of my capital.
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
January 14, 2018, 02:36:45 PM
I can recommend PlusCoin. You asking why? In the last weeks, we got pumps for cheap coins like Electra, RedCoin oder Dodgecoin. All those coins where just cheap, theres no project behind, but the price of them pumped like 10x. The PlusCoin Ico endet on 31. December 2017. Ico price was 0.0044cent per token. In two weeks the coin get officially listed on YoBit, Mercatox and other exchanges. Now you can buy some on etherdelta for like 0.001cen, which means it coast 1/4 of ico price. So you can buy some with low risk.
Activity: 107
Merit: 1
Miningstore.com - Mining Rigs and Rig Hosting
January 14, 2018, 02:23:55 PM
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 14, 2018, 02:13:20 PM
with the works of moderation as compare also returns from the evaluation with different projects, investors to collects of supports with confirmation as preparing entry with the table to manage with the terms of plan to lasts within the shifts on timelines as entering field of business with the crypto currency trading.

Activity: 179
Merit: 11
January 13, 2018, 12:42:58 PM
The best way is to raise the possible price and buy a cardano - this is a coin of a new generation.
GFE
Activity: 336
January 13, 2018, 12:42:39 PM
Please suggest me some good altcoins under .50$

I think that coin price doesn't matter - it could be cost 0.1$ and then price could be 0.5$. At the same time the coin price could be 0.8$ and then 100$ (for ex. NEO)
Activity: 453
January 13, 2018, 12:40:17 PM
Cardano is very interesting, but now it's about 0.84$ but still I recommend, sounds very interesting and it has potential.. big one.

Other than cardano, DGB is also cheap... And SportyFi is very nice token, backed up with great team and idea backed by this token.

If you buy now anything, then you should just hodl. All can go down very much, but we don't know when and how...and if
Activity: 1176
Vave.com
January 13, 2018, 12:34:42 PM
erc token within the eth service as they might be available also with the exchange to different crypto coins.
Activity: 458
January 13, 2018, 12:28:52 PM
I can recommend worldcore, worldcore is a payment crypto and you can buy the token on Okex exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: