Pages:
Author

Topic: Good chance to buy Onion - page 2. (Read 750 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 251
September 02, 2017, 04:48:42 AM
You can trade onions on novaexchange  Smiley. Ihmo, I'm pretty confident about Onions, the community and the forum is really active and I'm impressed about it Grin
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
September 02, 2017, 04:44:34 AM
Now the price of Onion is just 30% of highest price in last week, that because a lot of people who has been blacklisted in last week and they just gave up on onion, that‘s a definitely mistake for them, the progress just goes to 7/40 of the great airdrop, if you have confident to onion, this is a good chance to buy some onion with a really good price, the price of onion will raise up as the progress of the airdrop going on.

If you've been missed the BTC, ETH, XMR,ZEC...don't miss another opportunity on Onion or you gonna regret in the rest of your life.

I remember I got some onion during the airdrop a few months ago and I almost forget it, what is the exchange that list this coin?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
September 02, 2017, 04:32:57 AM
Now the price of Onion is just 30% of highest price in last week, that because a lot of people who has been blacklisted in last week and they just gave up on onion, that‘s a definitely mistake for them, the progress just goes to 7/40 of the great airdrop, if you have confident to onion, this is a good chance to buy some onion with a really good price, the price of onion will raise up as the progress of the airdrop going on.

If you've been missed the BTC, ETH, XMR,ZEC...don't miss another opportunity on Onion or you gonna regret in the rest of your life.
Pages:
Jump to: