Pages:
Author

Topic: good day! syscoin IPO open! 1500 BTC for 15% premine; 2% for devs - page 2. (Read 1687 times)

Activity: 148
Merit: 100
Are they all going to buy nice cars with that cash?

I see this coin as a pump and dump. Once Ethereum comes out, this coin will be forgotten. Ethereum you have a team of professionals, the best in the field and well known advisors such as Merkle. There is professionalism.

Syscoin you have Dan Wasyluk, self proclaimed "Coding Genius".

thats bcuz he is nobel prize level genius; thats why he called coding genius....tsk tsk.
Activity: 137
anyone mortgage house yet for syscoin?
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

I see this coin as a pump and dump. Once Ethereum comes out, this coin will be forgotten. Ethereum you have a team of professionals, the best in the field and well known advisors such as Merkle. There is professionalism.

Are you promoting ethereum on his thread ?
Activity: 41
Merit: 0

good day! syscoin ipo now open .

1500 btc until closed

put all your savings into syscoin and give devs money! we will be great! best coin of 2014!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-syscoin-business-on-the-blockchain-launched-587080

Pages:
Jump to: