Pages:
Author

Topic: Good ICO's since China's ban - page 2. (Read 1859 times)

copper member
Activity: 90
Merit: 0
September 06, 2017, 08:19:04 PM
Wanchain, Kyber, RedPulse, ChainLink, Enigma, PowerLedger
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
Make A Bet on WORKING SOFTWARE
September 06, 2017, 08:16:48 PM
Still a few days left for bitdice, ive already invested it seems like it could be very worthwhile and 70% of profits are paid out quarterly in eth to token holders so if it did take off it could be a nice source of passive income

Gambling is one of the best applications and a natural fit for crypto currencies.

But everyone is trying to put everything on a blockchain, including the kitchen sink.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
September 06, 2017, 04:56:51 PM
not only China banned ICO, but also other countries may ban ICO, so you guys better care, each investment has high risk for policy reason recently
As far as I know, China did not completely prohibit ICO. He forbade the participation of organizations in them, either before their verification of the legality and transparency of their activities. ICO will continue to exist as well as crypto currency in general. Technological progress has never been stopped by anyone.
Activity: 8
September 06, 2017, 04:41:43 PM
I've always been skeptical of these ICO's and do extensive research before investing. Personally I'm glad there's finally some regulation as there's just so many ICOs. Maybe this will be incentive for them to follow know your customer protocols and start scanning for accredited investors. Any legitimate ICO wouldn't be scared by the China ban.
Activity: 719
September 06, 2017, 04:23:14 PM
Still a few days left for bitdice, ive already invested it seems like it could be very worthwhile and 70% of profits are paid out quarterly in eth to token holders so if it did take off it could be a nice source of passive income
Yes this is one of the best to invest also bitdice. They have few days left to end the ICO, also cartaxi is good investment. A very promising project with a good plan that offer a profit. But ofcourse before investing do some research which offer a nice project.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
September 06, 2017, 04:11:47 PM
Ever since China's ban I've been looking for some promising ICO's.
What would you guys recommend?

You might want to invest in the new ICO that is from Bitdice, it's almost over though the price may be worth it when they complete their ICO.

Agree. Bitdice is a good one.
You could also try CarTaxi. Click my signature for more information about them in their website. The uniqueness of this service will be spread and you will gain more than what you have invested.
Don't be fooled by those who copies everything from another website.

IMO Bidice is overrated/overpriced. Especially after Stake.com come around. Dice was the game on 2012-2016. Now people wants to see some more interesting. Just check the struggle new dices have like Yolodice and similar. Yes, they are making some money, but not $10M investment money.
Activity: 364
Merit: 102
September 06, 2017, 03:33:01 PM
Have you looked into Blackmooncrypto? They have just finished a very successful presale and have their ICO on 12th Septemeber.

Here is a little information about Blackmooncrypto for you. BMC is aimed to bring institutional money into crypto. They will attract fund managers in making large investments in crypto space. If you visit the website, check their whitepaper. Its really sweet.  They give access to fiat funds and another major thing is that they focus on compliance. In May 2018 they are filing for license in the US and this will enhance the value of the token in the future. These guys have a great team and I think the potential is really huge with what their plan is. They have a hardcap of 30 Mil USD in total, which is considerable, and you know that with considerate market cap, the token value gets high. I am excited about it and very optimistic that this will yield me good returns once the tokens are launched.

The pre-registeration for the ICO is open now and you may register at https://account.blackmooncrypto.com/ to participate in the ICO.

Below are links to their telegram channel which has about 2000 people in it and website for you to check out:
https://blackmooncrypto.slack.com/
https://blackmooncrypto.com/
Activity: 49
September 06, 2017, 01:30:06 PM
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
September 06, 2017, 01:26:57 PM

there are some ICO idea which really are just copied version of the previous ones, they are just there to distract the serious dev team and so the rest are just scamming you. there are already several ICO for real estate, banks, publishing platforms and so on. CINDICATOR was also a copy. Blocklancer and bitjob, differ in some ways but looks the same still to me. one unique ICO today i found is Reality-Clash, it a combat game though, not sure if anyone will appreciate investing to it.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 309
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 06, 2017, 01:13:53 PM

BITCLAVE I think this ico will be a success, and I've joined this ico want from investment and campaign
Activity: 5
September 06, 2017, 12:17:17 PM
The next good ico after china ban is ethlend in my opinion. The apps already running and good. You can take a loan there and givve your token as collateral. Atlant also good..it is not based on china. And atlant will be launch in a few ours from now. So prepare your cash and ethereum for investment...
I just read ETHlend's white paper. I didn't understand, is the buyback/burning done via smart contract? If yes, this sounds really good. If not, then I have to ask why not.
Activity: 50
September 06, 2017, 09:07:51 AM
you are too young, you think only China ban ICO, but its just a beginning, you will see other countries ban ICO later, be careful with your investment

Speaking of being young, those of us with long memories know that China does not lead the world's regulatory norms around crypto. In fact, China is often the first to ban some new aspect of crypto before it later changes it's mind and lets people resume. At least, that is what seems to happen over the years. I would not worry about the ICO-China problem. You can't stop the [Suspicious link removed]munity, it always finds a way.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
September 06, 2017, 08:22:54 AM
you are too young, you think only China ban ICO, but its just a beginning, you will see other countries ban ICO later, be careful with your investment
Activity: 4
September 06, 2017, 08:06:46 AM
Kencoin seems like a decent option. I'll look further into it.
Activity: 6
September 06, 2017, 08:04:56 AM
Dear Sir,I wish you all the best in your upcoming investment. I just have one advice for you: STAY OUT OF BLOCKOPTION. Real scam. kind regards,
Activity: 4
September 06, 2017, 08:03:08 AM
Bitcoin, Ether, IOTA and Monero should constitue the major part of your crypto wallet then a few other coins gimli, paragon, kencoin, TenX, doge ex..
Activity: 3
September 06, 2017, 08:01:14 AM
If you are asking us, just take your money burn it directly at least you are going to get some heat out of it. Just like in Narcos amigo
September 06, 2017, 08:00:16 AM
1. paragon2. kencoin3. gimli4. just buy a bit of all above
Activity: 490
September 06, 2017, 07:59:59 AM

I've recommend Proemtheus, Bitdice and Atlanta as a investor i do want to invest those icos because it is really promising and their project is really cool and their ideas are really nice and i know it would succeed. Bitdice has alread reach their soft cap and it is successful now and also atlanta that is ithink they are near to reach their cap too
September 06, 2017, 07:59:28 AM
Personally, when I invest on an ICO, i invest on the team behind it. the CEO of Kencoin or recoin look legit and seem pretty up-to-date in the crypto world.
Pages:
Jump to: