Pages:
Author

Topic: Good idea to buy bitcoins now? - page 13. (Read 20766 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
July 11, 2016, 09:12:29 AM
I do not know now the right time to buy or not. the current prices are quite stable. I do not know the current price is low or high prices. but halving not given the opportunity to pump yet
Activity: 297
July 11, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
Buy now as many as you can, probably we see halving effects with a good pump in the next months... just be prepared!  Roll Eyes  Grin

But I think in a long period btc is a stable and profitable investment.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 11, 2016, 08:11:05 AM
I think it is good time to buy some bitcoin now. The price is in correction phase at the moment. After that, the price will rise.
copper member
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004
Campaign Management & Translation Service
July 11, 2016, 07:30:22 AM
Weee!
Im waiting for halving,4 hours to go! I am so curious what i going to happen with price,i have already bought some bitcoins
yesterday,im ready to get rich hehe Smiley go up please, i think everyone wants the same here but you better dont buy now

So there is no much effect of halving on the price of bitcoin as people think that when halving happens it will increase the price of BTC and we all get a great profit but sadly it couldn't happened. Now hold your bitcoins and wait for the time when the price will goes up. I also do the same thing as i suggest to you and i hope price will increase and reach 800-900$.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
July 11, 2016, 07:09:21 AM
I think people should be extra careful about buying right now. Small amounts are fine but if you're thinking about getting a big stash for the long term, I would suggest you wait at least a few weeks and watch how the market evolves. Personally I'll consider buying again in a couple of months, I want to see how the miners are coping first.

the miners have been coping very well with the new situation of reward so far and the current price is more than enough to cover any kind of costs they may have and leave them with a very nice profit so i wouldn't worry too much about miners and their profit.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
July 11, 2016, 06:03:02 AM
I think people should be extra careful about buying right now. Small amounts are fine but if you're thinking about getting a big stash for the long term, I would suggest you wait at least a few weeks and watch how the market evolves. Personally I'll consider buying again in a couple of months, I want to see how the miners are coping first.
Activity: 994
Merit: 502
July 11, 2016, 05:17:01 AM
Weee!
Im waiting for halving,4 hours to go! I am so curious what i going to happen with price,i have already bought some bitcoins
yesterday,im ready to get rich hehe Smiley go up please, i think everyone wants the same here but you better dont buy now
halving is over, no great impact in price. more coins have been sold and there seems to be less buying action going on. It seems more downward pressure may be coming.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
July 11, 2016, 04:27:54 AM
Weee!
Halving is done but the price does not increase that much as everyone has expected, that only means that we need to wait for a little time to experience the effect of halving, just relax and hold your coins as the following months would be fruitful.
Yeah that is what im doing in my bitcoin i hold it until i feel that the price is good to my appetite. But i have already a big profit because i start investing bitcoin when the price is way back $350 it is already double.
You will not only double you money when you hold longer, that is the best practice in investing here to make profit in the future, we should have strong faith with bitcoins that it could be a big thing in the future for us to be benefited.
Agreed we need to hold our bitcoin for our future because bitcoin has a potential to be a best currency in the future and if you have more bitcoin at that time i think it will triple your earnings or profit of your investment.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
July 11, 2016, 04:22:16 AM
Weee!
Halving is done but the price does not increase that much as everyone has expected, that only means that we need to wait for a little time to experience the effect of halving, just relax and hold your coins as the following months would be fruitful.
Yeah that is what im doing in my bitcoin i hold it until i feel that the price is good to my appetite. But i have already a big profit because i start investing bitcoin when the price is way back $350 it is already double.
You will not only double you money when you hold longer, that is the best practice in investing here to make profit in the future, we should have strong faith with bitcoins that it could be a big thing in the future for us to be benefited.
Activity: 406
July 11, 2016, 03:04:57 AM
Weee!
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
July 11, 2016, 01:57:32 AM
Weee!
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
July 09, 2016, 08:41:26 AM
Weee!
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
July 09, 2016, 08:38:40 AM
If buying in to high, that should mostly affect your required hodling timespan and reduce your potential revenue.
Just never panic sell.
Of course, with the current state of bitcoins now, I believe we are living in a strong economy and bitcoin will not easily crash and with the normal price fluctuation even if sometimes going downward we should believe and don't sell.

The bitcoin has a good user community. There are more than 500,000 users. They will support the bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 09, 2016, 02:15:25 AM
If buying in to high, that should mostly affect your required hodling timespan and reduce your potential revenue.
Just never panic sell.
Of course, with the current state of bitcoins now, I believe we are living in a strong economy and bitcoin will not easily crash and with the normal price fluctuation even if sometimes going downward we should believe and don't sell.
its not as strong as it is really. if what they assume that its price will go up after halving, we may just be able to see how strong bitcoin economy and the crypto as a whole. if halving indeed would prove the demand and supply law still applies then i guess we're all good.
legendary
Activity: 1092
https://trueflip.io/
July 08, 2016, 11:38:27 PM
Just never panic sell.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 08, 2016, 08:07:01 PM
from today until the halving risking to buy btc will be in your luck we never knew what will going to happen but
if you are believing that halving will give some profits it is a right time for you to buy and if you are holding it
just keep and hold tight.
legendary
Activity: 1204
July 08, 2016, 08:00:19 PM
Buying bitcoins was always preferred until it reached $1k+ when people were in an awkward situation to sell or to continue buying.
At this stage, buying bitcoin is not bad as the price probably will increase but I doubt it will hit 1k very soon.
For me this time is not good to buy bitcoin because the price was too expensive but if you have a lot of money you will decide if you invest now or not and if your mindset is waiting for the price will hit $1000.

After few hours I made that post the price went down for $55-$65, but the price changes every time.
Now the price is again up to $660 and since the halving is going to happen within the next 18 hours we hope the price to be much higher so those who have the ability and possibility to buy bitcoin let them buy.
The risk around bitcoin, buying it, are huge as there isnt any signal that the price will jump into any new value on the next hours as were expected. For other side till end the year bitcoin must and should reajust and test new value.

It is not guaranteed that the price will jump or dump in the next day after halving or during it but if we see the latest trending and if this trending continues then we expect the price to reach $800 - $1000, or the price will go back to $400 as it was before and stay for a long time at that stage.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
July 08, 2016, 07:37:54 PM
Buying bitcoins was always preferred until it reached $1k+ when people were in an awkward situation to sell or to continue buying.
At this stage, buying bitcoin is not bad as the price probably will increase but I doubt it will hit 1k very soon.
For me this time is not good to buy bitcoin because the price was too expensive but if you have a lot of money you will decide if you invest now or not and if your mindset is waiting for the price will hit $1000.

After few hours I made that post the price went down for $55-$65, but the price changes every time.
Now the price is again up to $660 and since the halving is going to happen within the next 18 hours we hope the price to be much higher so those who have the ability and possibility to buy bitcoin let them buy.
The risk around bitcoin, buying it, are huge as there isnt any signal that the price will jump into any new value on the next hours as were expected. For other side till end the year bitcoin must and should reajust and test new value.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
July 08, 2016, 07:06:47 PM
I was wondering if it was a good idea to buy Bitcoins now considering that there are only 42 days left until Bitcoin block reward is halving.
what do you guys think? Smiley

Yes of course, buying bitcoins now is a great idea because the price is low. Better buy now because a lot now is buying bitcoins which will make its price increase due to the lack of stocks in the market. If this continue, you can earn like 50% of your capital and that would be awesome. Especially now, bitcoin halving will occur and the holders will tend to keep their bitcoins thinking that the price may pump. Because of this, the supply in the market will be limited causing its market price to increase or even doubles. Grab the opportunity bro Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1204
July 08, 2016, 06:47:59 PM

Pages:
Jump to: