Pages:
Author

Topic: Good idea to buy bitcoins now? - page 7. (Read 20766 times)

legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1253
So anyway, I applied as a merit source :)
July 26, 2016, 03:51:18 PM
Hello

In general a good time to buy and commodity is when its price goes down and remains stable and sell it when the price goes up.

Follow this general rule in any stock market and commodity trading.

Good luck!
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
July 26, 2016, 03:44:09 PM
If you're willing to hold for the long term I think it's a good moment,
the price seems to have reached the bottom and appears stable lately.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
July 26, 2016, 03:41:12 PM
buy bitcoin is a smart choice. although the movement of bitcoin is currently fairly slowly. but someday I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be much higher than today.

Slow movement of the bitcoin is good. It means it can be used as an investment and also a good currency.
bitcoin investemtn is a long term deal so we just needed to follow the flow and how it moves if you can get a perfect timing buying it
when the price still at low and keep holding it until it moves back and bounce the value.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 537
July 26, 2016, 03:39:00 PM
buy bitcoin is a smart choice. although the movement of bitcoin is currently fairly slowly. but someday I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be much higher than today.

Slow movement of the bitcoin is good. It means it can be used as an investment and also a good currency.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
July 26, 2016, 09:27:21 AM
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 26, 2016, 09:17:13 AM
Yes ,this is the right time to buy bitcoins, i already bought some at 644.
And im waiting for it to go at 670 so i can sell it to have some profit.
Activity: 294
July 26, 2016, 09:02:06 AM
I think it is good to buy some bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin might reach $800 to 900 later this year.
Could you tell me, please, from where you took such information?
No one can now what is gonna be with bitcoin tomorrow. Many factors affect on it's price and I think feature election in the United States will bring some effect as well.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
July 26, 2016, 08:50:05 AM
I think it is good to buy some bitcoin now. The price of bitcoin might reach $800 to 900 later this year.

In the next 6 to 12 months, the bitcoin price might rise to $1000. But in the short term, the price is dropping due to ETC.

The Ethereum volume is very high now. That includes the Ethereum and the Ethereum Classic. It will reduce the bitcoin price.
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2016, 07:22:48 AM

In the next 6 to 12 months, the bitcoin price might rise to $1000. But in the short term, the price is dropping due to ETC.

Its an indication of many people thinking that price will cross $1k in the end of the  year, so if we believe in the same then I think we can afford to buy  at current price.
Activity: 299
July 26, 2016, 06:48:45 AM

July 25, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
Activity: 196
July 25, 2016, 06:16:59 AM
Still now i will say buying bitcoin would be really good if anyone can right now.It would be more good if we would have bought 5-6 months earlier and hold them but still its lot late.Since halving we havent seen any price increase till now but it think its just due to happen and it will happen surely pretty sooner than later so still a good time now to buy bitcoins.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 25, 2016, 06:01:03 AM
as long as bitcoin is not the popular coin everywhere, which means as long as media is talking negatively about bitcoin and regular people are resisting adoption of bitcoin; it is a good idea to buy bitcoin because all these things will change soon and you can never see these low prices with 3 digits anymore and all you can see is $2K and more and you are going to regret not acting today.
The price of bitcoin going to as high as $2000 would still depend on a lot of factors. It is not just that there are few users and owners that keep the price where it is now. But if there will be anything good about mass adoption, if that ever happens, is that we will see the price stabilize, much like the dollar. Until that happens, I am not going to make any bold statements about how bitcoin's price is going to be.

No one knows what bitcoin holds for us in future but looking at the speculations around I think price will be higher in future so its good to buy some coins now.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
July 25, 2016, 05:52:47 AM
as long as bitcoin is not the popular coin everywhere, which means as long as media is talking negatively about bitcoin and regular people are resisting adoption of bitcoin; it is a good idea to buy bitcoin because all these things will change soon and you can never see these low prices with 3 digits anymore and all you can see is $2K and more and you are going to regret not acting today.
The price of bitcoin going to as high as $2000 would still depend on a lot of factors. It is not just that there are few users and owners that keep the price where it is now. But if there will be anything good about mass adoption, if that ever happens, is that we will see the price stabilize, much like the dollar. Until that happens, I am not going to make any bold statements about how bitcoin's price is going to be.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163
Where is my ring of blades...
July 25, 2016, 03:32:14 AM
Activity: 224
July 25, 2016, 03:25:52 AM
With the current trends in the price movements of bitcoin, you will never go wrong when you buy bitcoins now. The price has stabilized for a few weeks but I know there are going to be some changes in the near future. Most probably, the price is expected to rise and many people are predicting that it will hit the 1,000 dollar mark by the end of this year. So holding and having patience will pay off at the end of the day. Business is about risking.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
July 25, 2016, 02:10:57 AM
Really good but you need to wait for a long period of time and patience is a must in this kind of venture. The current price seems to be stable and it has not really fluctuates that much and that could mean the new price increase will happen anytime soon.

I think the new price of bitcoin will not happen very soon. It will 2 to 5 months for the current cosolidation phase to finish.
I would be willing to wait for that as long as it will happen this year, maybe I should take a loan then if it is really guaranteed that the price will increase substantially. I will take a loan of 1% per month from my banker and I would add up with my investment. Let's see what will happen.
July 23, 2016, 05:25:13 AM
Really good but you need to wait for a long period of time and patience is a must in this kind of venture. The current price seems to be stable and it has not really fluctuates that much and that could mean the new price increase will happen anytime soon.

I think the new price of bitcoin will not happen very soon. It will 2 to 5 months for the current cosolidation phase to finish.
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
July 22, 2016, 11:00:43 PM
The bitcoin price will rise a lot after the halving if the history of the last halving repeats. It will up to 10 folds.
but bitcoin system are not always repeated although halving four years ago to bring the price of bitcoin into space. but not the exact price bitcoin will also pump when halving come back? but I hope the incident pump when the previous halving could happen again
Wait a little more the halving has just happened a week ago, and it will have a better effect on bitcoin and its price and we will soon see the price increasing with a good speed bringing a good profit to all of us.

Yeah price will be much higher in future so I think the best way to treat your coins is to hold them for the future to earn higher profits from it.
I think everyone is thinking that the future is really good since it will give us a good price that would benefit from our investment. We should just hope that will happen and will continue to support bitcoins and not just wait and see, we have to do our part to spread the good news also.

The current price of the bitcoin is good to buy. If you are patient, you can wait to buy at 600 and sell at 700.
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
July 22, 2016, 06:04:05 AM
The bitcoin price will rise a lot after the halving if the history of the last halving repeats. It will up to 10 folds.
but bitcoin system are not always repeated although halving four years ago to bring the price of bitcoin into space. but not the exact price bitcoin will also pump when halving come back? but I hope the incident pump when the previous halving could happen again
Wait a little more the halving has just happened a week ago, and it will have a better effect on bitcoin and its price and we will soon see the price increasing with a good speed bringing a good profit to all of us.

Yeah price will be much higher in future so I think the best way to treat your coins is to hold them for the future to earn higher profits from it.
I think everyone is thinking that the future is really good since it will give us a good price that would benefit from our investment. We should just hope that will happen and will continue to support bitcoins and not just wait and see, we have to do our part to spread the good news also.

The current price of the bitcoin is good to buy. If you are patient, you can wait to buy at 600 and sell at 700.
Pages:
Jump to: