Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Investments - page 3. (Read 2395 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500
January 03, 2015, 02:11:15 AM
My preper hashnest
İts best cloud mining system Smiley

Hashnest has been alright for me too. I invested a small amount of bitcoins just to test the waters on Dec. 18. Now I'm at 11% ROI.

But I'm getting tired of the cloudmining game, especially with all the scams popping up, so I might sell back my GHS soon.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
January 02, 2015, 08:47:46 PM
Buy gold and bitcoin when its cheap.
Activity: 93
#feelthebern
January 02, 2015, 07:55:11 PM
Invest in knowledge and make money with the knowledge...everything else is gambling.

Unfortunately, theres a lot of people would like the short cut of things. Very few people will go out of their way to find something else besides quick profit.

But some people would debate the knowledge part, if they relate that school and college.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
January 02, 2015, 07:36:08 PM
Invest in knowledge and make money with the knowledge...everything else is gambling.
Activity: 92
January 02, 2015, 06:50:58 PM
If you ever get a chance not spending it, just holding bitcoin alone is an investment.

Most people just dont get it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 260
The Scamcoats are coming!
January 02, 2015, 06:23:34 PM
Paycoin, without a doubt!  Cheesy

Seriously though, addressing the commerce use of Bitcoin versus speculators holdng it, I am unsure what the overall effect will be on the market. At a surface level it might seem that it will drive the price down because as payment reaches the retailers they will immediately dump back into the market but it might work differently than that because if millions of people start using Bitcoin for various things (like buying sundries) this means that each one of them will have at least a small balance at any given time. This cumulative effect of many small holdings could very well be the stabilty anchor that Bitcoin needs.

As has already been mentioned, things like real estate and especially rental property is the best investment. And I would add that the three things to remember about investing is diversify, diversify, and above all diversify. So rentals & real estate, some Gold&Silver (physical, not paper promises), Stock, Bonds, and a little Bitcoin makes for a pretty good mix. If any one of those takes a big hit one of the others is likely to be on the rise.
Activity: 109
Blockpoker Team | Kenneth | Designer
January 02, 2015, 06:09:44 PM
The only investment that seems reliable would be on just-dice new alt coin CLAM and invest or play on there.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1057
SpacePirate.io
January 02, 2015, 10:47:59 AM
What do you think the price of bitcoins will be in the future?

If lower than today, do you want to invest to get back more less valuable bitcoins?

If higher than today, how can someone running a legitimate investment pay you back more bitcoins than you gave them and why would you trust them to do that?

I think we're in for another bitcoin price correction soon, I think we're looking at a $200 floor at some point. The bitcoin bowl didn't really get the big media attention again... People say the volatility of bitcoin is what keeps people from using it and thus gaining more value. I think the more that bitcoin is used as a currency and less of a commodity, the lower the price will go. The market is holding up the $319 price right now, people are holding, but if something doesn't happen shortly, I think we'll have another sell off.  If bitcoin isn't rare and easy to obtain, the marketplace will correct with supply and demand. I think people should hold bitcoin and stop using it to buy sundries and the like.  Just my opinion though...
Activity: 481
Merit: 250
January 02, 2015, 10:46:30 AM
List your good investments below Cheesy

Buy property and collect rent every month, buy stock and collect dividend every month, sorry but its way better then buying BTC and getting nothing (well assuming there is no rally in 2015 also) Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm a Web Developer: HTML, CSS, PHP, JS.
January 02, 2015, 10:45:35 AM
https://www.bitcoin-stocks.com
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/re-popular-bitcoin-techniques-906261

It's a high yield investment program, it's been working pretty well so far... if you invest in the 390% daily payout you can get your initial back within about 15 days. After that you reinvest that then get your initial back in 7.5 days, and keep doing that. Cool shit.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2015, 10:37:53 AM
What do you think the price of bitcoins will be in the future?

If lower than today, do you want to invest to get back more less valuable bitcoins?

If higher than today, how can someone running a legitimate investment pay you back more bitcoins than you gave them and why would you trust them to do that?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 02, 2015, 10:17:09 AM
My preper hashnest
İts best cloud mining system Smiley
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
January 02, 2015, 09:58:33 AM
  • Myself
  • I only trust myself

Seriously..
Activity: 420