Pages:
Author

Topic: Good known bounty managers - page 2. (Read 261 times)

Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 17, 2018, 09:38:57 PM
I think so many bounty hunters don't wanna join bounty campaign or signature campaign which managed by these managers because they can't earn any stake or BTC for their work cause they're shitposter. LOL. All managers in this list are anti-spam managers so there are no way for shitposters to join in bounty or signature campaign of these managers Smiley. I think these managers are making this forum more better Smiley.
Well that's true, they are one of the best forum campaign managers and this is what OP is asking for. "Good known bounty managers".

Yeah, all best managers are listed here. But usually they manage Bitcoin paying campaigns, not many of them are managing bounties.
Yeah, most of them are managing bitcoin paying campaigns but still some of them are also into bounties and few of them have their current bounty on run.

And recently one bounty managed by very popular manager yahoo was cancelled because project was scam.
This is why depending on these managers will have an accurate and proper way of managing their campaign and participants. They have the heart to take care with their participants and knows what's best for everyone.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1338
Slava Ukraini!
July 17, 2018, 07:35:17 PM
Hi Olena9797.

If you see these people on the list that manages a bounty, you can depend on them.

Overview of Bitcointalk Signature Anti-Spam Campaign Managers

It may not be popular for the bounty hunters but you can assure that every bounty/campaign they handle is going to be smooth.
Yeah, all best managers are listed here. But usually they manage Bitcoin paying campaigns, not many of them are managing bounties.
And recently one bounty managed by very popular manager yahoo was cancelled because project was scam.
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
July 17, 2018, 07:20:18 PM
At this time there are several bounty managers that less scam accusation involvement. Many days pass there are few bounty managers that had accused for their works and services. Each of us gone after being accused because they didn't find any projects that can be trusted them. However there are least and still a trustworthy bounty manager at this moment there are yahoo62278, Lassie, Newslikw, Sylon, Hotachy, Astargath, Arteezy, Posaidu,  and etc.
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
July 17, 2018, 06:55:33 PM
Amazix bounty, according to your criteria, they will probably be one of the leaders, but they now have no bounty social networks. I also like sylon, yahoo.
Activity: 336
July 17, 2018, 04:49:29 PM
Hello everybody. I would ask you to send a links for a good bounty managers with less scam projects or theirs nickname. Im here for 9 month and search bounty in its own topic, but want to have a few managers which i can follow. I would be very pleased. Thanks!
Hi Olena9797.

If you see these people on the list that manages a bounty, you can depend on them.

It may not be popular for the bounty hunters but you can assure that every bounty/campaign they handle is going to be smooth.
I think so many bounty hunters don't wanna join bounty campaign or signature campaign which managed by these managers because they can't earn any stake or BTC for their work cause they're shitposter. LOL. All managers in this list are anti-spam managers so there are no way for shitposters to join in bounty or signature campaign of these managers Smiley. I think these managers are making this forum more better Smiley.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
July 17, 2018, 04:29:56 PM
Hello everybody. I would ask you to send a links for a good bounty managers with less scam projects or theirs nickname. Im here for 9 month and search bounty in its own topic, but want to have a few managers which i can follow. I would be very pleased. Thanks!
Hi Olena9797.

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
July 17, 2018, 04:25:03 PM

the best manager is hotachy and hua_hui i can consider wapinter
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
July 17, 2018, 04:17:54 PM
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/del-3571218

I only can find out this one for you Smiley. I remember that there is an older and greater thread about rating of bounty managers in this forum but I can't find it out Smiley. But you should know that bounty campaign is good or not doesn't depend on bounty manager so much Smiley.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 04:09:58 PM
if interested I can give a link to the best managers,  PM!
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
July 17, 2018, 04:07:07 PM
I for example am engaged in bounty the third month but I know all top managers but to tell the truth at all it is a lot of stoics! now 30% of the mumps come across! Well, personally I have! it is better to choose projects from top managers and check them yourself, that is, read about them everywhere and watch ratings on different sites by ICO
Activity: 280
July 17, 2018, 03:56:47 PM
You can follow AmaZix bounties. Their managers are more professional and well-mannered. Bounties they manage have less scam/fail percentage as my experience.
Activity: 539
Merit: 20
July 17, 2018, 03:26:03 PM

it is very difficult to find a manager who has not stopped the campaign and is not given an extended date. Scam projects have increased too much. my loved ones Tokensuite, sylon, yahoo, btcltcdigger, lauda
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
July 17, 2018, 01:20:12 PM
If you were a bounty hunter for 9 months. I think you might have picked some good managers. To me it is krypital. Cryptomaze and Amazix. These are the professional management teams I know
Activity: 132
July 17, 2018, 11:24:17 AM
Many professional bounty management teams. Watch some powerful teams that I know like bountyhunter, tokensuite, amazix, csbounty, arteezy, hotachy. Each team has its own management style, professionalism and efficiency.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 25
July 17, 2018, 11:10:31 AM
Bro , but 9months is enough time for you to know and understand what is happening in a place that you are. Anyway, I can list few and you check them up either in the bitcoin section or altcoin. Yahoo62278, Hotachy, Julerz12 etc.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
July 17, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
Pages:
Jump to: