Pages:
Author

Topic: Good Mining Project - page 4. (Read 23344 times)

Activity: 640
Merit: 56
minerstat
December 30, 2018, 03:22:21 AM
Here is list of mining managers that will serve your needs.  Wink
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
DocTailor IEO on Zloadr
December 30, 2018, 02:48:29 AM
Hello Im new to this theme and Im looking for a company where I could start mining while being effective from the First day with my home computer... Not like most clowdmining offerings....

This generally it depends on you hardware equipment.
But for quiet and calm mining choose POS \ MN projects. Practically any home PC can participate in those projects

I actually did this mining thingy in my early days into crypto and used up a lot of computer power and gaining so little compared to the number of resources used in the process, is that the case with this project of yours??
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 30, 2018, 02:42:52 AM
Hello Im new to this theme and Im looking for a company where I could start mining while being effective from the First day with my home computer... Not like most clowdmining offerings....

But for quiet and calm mining choose POS \ MN projects. Practically any home PC can participate in those projects

Yeah agree on you, if you want something that is simple, use POS and MN projects since they are just kind of staking , but you need a higher investment so you can profit more. Correct me if im wrong
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
December 29, 2018, 11:55:55 PM
Here is a good thread about about mining project. Its much better to visit this one to know what you really want, and there is also an information about the project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annneuroneum-best-in-decentralized-cloud-computing-crypto-mining-5086307

This is great I will try to explore in this thread that you give while reading too in this thread to have me gain more knowledge about good mining. And I will try to learn from it so that I will not be making a bad decision about mining and project about mining.
Activity: 405
Merit: 136
December 29, 2018, 06:40:19 PM

copper member
Activity: 644
December 29, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
Here is a good thread about about mining project. Its much better to visit this one to know what you really want, and there is also an information about the project. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annneuroneum-best-in-decentralized-cloud-computing-crypto-mining-5086307

This is excellent, I entered this thread because I recently got interested in mining and this Neuroneum seem like an interesting project. I guess I have to look further into it to know if it is for me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Thanks for sharing. Never knew there were a lot of people still interested in making profits from mining. Neuroneum mining model may be a solution to the high costs of mining.

Can’t deny that a lot more people sold off when mining cost went up and btc price fell few months back. With Neuroneum model of using a decentralized computing power for any cloud service including mining, there maybe a boom again.
Activity: 364
Merit: 3
December 29, 2018, 12:52:24 PM

Thanks for sharing. Never knew there were a lot of people still interested in making profits from mining. Neuroneum mining model may be a solution to the high costs of mining.
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
December 29, 2018, 12:39:24 PM

I know just a few projects that has a model different from what we see around. It works just fine but in a bearish trend like this one, you’ll need the best you can find. Something different that works fine and has a low cost of mining. Neuroneum.io is my suggestion. You can visit the link to know more about it. Btw always DYOR.
Activity: 574
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
December 29, 2018, 12:20:11 PM

yeah, got some decent answer to a pressing question although am still having a hard time in understanding  the way it is going to work i would like to get more information
Activity: 560
Merit: 16
December 29, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 29, 2018, 08:02:09 AM
Pages:
Jump to: