Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News - China - page 2. (Read 6440 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
September 16, 2017, 06:16:16 PM
cryptocurrency never will be stable it's can be as axiom and I think no need take all what says on this forum like 100%  pure truth
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
September 16, 2017, 05:25:07 PM
One, none of the exchanges have mentioned about them reopening the trades if they have then I am a bit outdated with it, and all the bull shit about China banning exchanges and JP Morgan playing a trick at the same time to manipulate the market in their terms has caused bitcoin and altcoins fluctuate on a large scale and this made people panic like it always has, so if something like this happens next time, people are going to do the same and the prices are going to get affected.
Activity: 2814
Merit: 911
Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe
September 16, 2017, 04:54:17 PM
This is what is expected from China,the FUD news surround the fuzz will be gone pretty soon and the markets will recover,if they have any plans to ban bitcoin in the first place they could have done that earlier when they banned exchanges because of the inflation they are creating in the market as they initially did not have any fees and now they are making it strict for them to have a regulators license and these are all positive things for the future.
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
September 16, 2017, 04:11:20 PM
Great news. I already invested a little money these days.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 16, 2017, 04:08:06 PM
It doesn't matter what anyone or any country does at this point, even China. It really doesn't the bottom line is the market cap of Bitcoin is getting to big for anyone person or company to affect it that much and this is why what really matters is our own individual efforts to promote and share Bitcoin not this news.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 16, 2017, 02:12:01 PM
China generally does not like if something is happening on their turf and they don't have any control over it. Therefore all the steps that they're taking are not so surprising.

Again today many news in CoinDesk which speaks positive side and mass adoption corporates and Japan mining implementation worth some million USD. Now Chinese news about licensing issue resolved. Buyers who bought already will make huge profit by the way.
I think they had taken a serious move for them to let the exchanges to voluntarily shut down in order for them to follow the regulations of their government. This is somehow not surprising since they were very strict when talking about business. Those who bought at the dip will surely gonna get a better profit at the right time.
Activity: 322
September 16, 2017, 01:42:19 PM
That explains why the market actually recovered in less than 6 hours. Rumors sure is scary in its' own way!
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
September 16, 2017, 01:30:43 PM
Ah this is great news and it has had an affect on the market probably. Bitcoin and others seems to be in the positive now.
Activity: 924
Merit: 512
September 16, 2017, 01:15:35 PM
China generally does not like if something is happening on their turf and they don't have any control over it. Therefore all the steps that they're taking are not so surprising.

Again today many news in CoinDesk which speaks positive side and mass adoption corporates and Japan mining implementation worth some million USD. Now Chinese news about licensing issue resolved. Buyers who bought already will make huge profit by the way.
Activity: 196
September 15, 2017, 06:09:44 PM
Mike V - Viacoin Telegram

" I have just spoken to Yobtc.
 They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 So now they have to close down due to new regulations.
 Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.
 And open up again.
 So my advice is to buy as much BTC/alts as you can before that happens "

So basically China enacts new anti-BTC laws.  Then quickly modifies those regulations in a pro-BTC way.

Hmmm...

Activity: 59
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 05:13:18 PM
This is a good news , i hope this is right , mean now is the right time to buy Bitcoin and Altcoin , lets buy now  Grin

let's buy it now, because it's time we buy bitcoin
Activity: 518
Merit: 268
September 15, 2017, 04:13:47 PM
Prices are backing up already.
Thanks for letting us know!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1030
Privacy is always important
September 15, 2017, 02:46:23 PM
Looks like the price is starting increase back again and i think the price can be increase more soon get back to 4k value sooner.
So what are you waiting for don't lose opportunity to buy well i buy bitcoins back again even i sold my bitcoin when the price was $3200 i still buy bitcoins more just to make profit sooner after the price was increase back to 4k value..
Activity: 462
September 15, 2017, 02:21:56 PM

this is really good news. yesterday was a very waste of energy. Chinese rumors are so strong and hit bitcoin.
but now it has been normal again. I think bitcoin will be pumped
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 15, 2017, 02:11:33 PM
This is good news, now it's time to buy some alcoin and bitcoin because china will come again. But I do not think we can say that it will reach the highest price we get this month.
Activity: 1065
Merit: 510
September 15, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

They told me that before Sept. 4th they didn't need any licenses to open their exchange.
 Which probably means that every exchange will be able to purchase licenses soon.
 And open up again.

https://twitter.com/TradingWhaIe/status/908607956010389506
This news somehow comforts me inspite on having this all the pressure we are not experiencing as of now.All the news of negativity on bitcoins price.Atlast this news shows some light and just as presumed they do ban ICO but they would comeback again but on a regulated return which we can say that this is the best time to buy more cheaper coins.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 15, 2017, 01:55:55 PM

And open up again.

https://twitter.com/TradingWhaIe/status/908607956010389506
The whole issue was about licensing and not bitcoin being illegal,Once they sorted it all and exchanges are given the license to operate, This will inadvertently make the price of bitcoin jump again once this whole mess is eventually sorted out.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
September 15, 2017, 01:55:30 PM
This makes a lot of sense. With such a small liquidity pool news like this can cause extreme volatility. Should be a wild few months!
Activity: 406
September 15, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

is this true and trustworthy? I look at the market, yes there is an increase in bitcoin.

but I still doubt it for investment.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
September 15, 2017, 01:37:57 PM
Why earlier they could operate without any license? I feel that every exchange needs a license to operate but with those new regulations, how easily will they be able to purchase it? Now with two exchanges shutting down, they haven't mentioned that they would restart their operation and whether they will seek any license. Whatever happens, it's going to take months for them as they'll take months to get a license and till then the Chinese market will depend on okcoin mainly and OKcoin has stopped CNY deposits which means that only crypto to crypto trades continue. There's nothing mentioned about them shutting down.
Pages:
Jump to: