Pages:
Author

Topic: GOOD NEWS ! Cryptocurrencies 'Are Not Going Away' Says CFTC Official - page 2. (Read 196 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Powered by Search and Discovery
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, a U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission official said this week.

Rostin Benham, one of the CFTC's commissioners, spoke during the Blockchain for Impact Global Summit, held at the United Nations Plaza on Monday. During his speech, he emphasized the major potential for blockchain to address issues in healthcare, employment and crime, among other sectors.

Calling cryptocurrencies a "technological revolution," Behnam said:

"But virtual currencies may – will – become part of the economic practices of any country, anywhere. Let me repeat that: these currencies are not going away and they will proliferate to every economy and every part of the planet ... Virtual currencies could transform the economic and social landscape."

https://www.coindesk.com/cryptocurrencies-not-going-away-says-cftc-official/

That's good news. Personally, I did not doubt that it will be, it has Long been clear that bitcoin and the whole cryptocurrency breaks into people's minds and forms a firm understanding that this is our future with you. I'm glad I was born in the 21st century. The age of revolutionary technology.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002
About economic and social landscape that he said it well. The news is not bad, but I want to hear from the us a clear decision in favor of technology and coins. They always say it's good technology, but they don't take anything sensible.
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
Cryptocurrencies are here to stay, a U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission official said this week.

Rostin Benham, one of the CFTC's commissioners, spoke during the Blockchain for Impact Global Summit, held at the United Nations Plaza on Monday. During his speech, he emphasized the major potential for blockchain to address issues in healthcare, employment and crime, among other sectors.

Calling cryptocurrencies a "technological revolution," Behnam said:

"But virtual currencies may – will – become part of the economic practices of any country, anywhere. Let me repeat that: these currencies are not going away and they will proliferate to every economy and every part of the planet ... Virtual currencies could transform the economic and social landscape."

https://www.coindesk.com/cryptocurrencies-not-going-away-says-cftc-official/
Pages:
Jump to: