Pages:
Author

Topic: GOOD NEWS to Earn Money - page 7. (Read 880 times)

Activity: 951
Merit: 250
February 23, 2018, 09:52:54 AM
I am so happy to sticky with bitcoin  because  when I join bitcoin currency I have found my position high and we can see most of countries live under poverty line. they have gotten rise of  that positon when they  join bitcoin....
Yes this is a great opportunity to earn bitcoin and on how the people growth because of cryptocurrency.Many things we can be better in terms of making money but I would say for bitcoin will is the best among others in terms of an income.Were lucky to be here and the only thing we can do is to push the bitcoin so that it is also the way to push us our income to be expanded.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:41:21 AM
Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.

Not the fact that this news was real. Perhaps the media just invented it, what would entail a massive decline in prices. But in any case, invest in long.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
February 23, 2018, 09:39:30 AM
I am so happy to sticky with bitcoin  because  when I join bitcoin currency I have found my position high and we can see most of countries live under poverty line. they have gotten rise of  that positon when they  join bitcoin....
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
February 23, 2018, 09:01:40 AM
Hey guys I'm Zed.
Im here to give out some good news.
Have u guys heard about the hacking event in Japan?
A huge trading center in Japan was hacked in japan leading 550million$ worth coins being traded as 0$.
This caused ppl to sell their coins bc they r scared. This resulted the coin prices to drop rapidly for few days.
Good News is that now is the time for us to get in.
The prices started to rise already.
according to a very reliable source, most coin prices will go up for few weeks AT LEAST 10% maybe alot more.
Buy now BTC or BTH or ethereum etc.. I will check up with u guys again soon.
Pages:
Jump to: