Pages:
Author

Topic: Good News : You can use Payza to change dollars to Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 3283 times)

legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
You can buy bitcoin with Payza ,you just need to verify your account by uploading id and bank statement.
Here’s how you buy Bitcoin with Payza:
1.In your Payza account select “Withdraw Funds” on the top navigation bar and then select “Bitcoin”.
Select the currency (Balance) you wish to use, enter the Bitcoin address for your wallet, and enter the amount you wish to withdraw, then click “Next”.
Verify the details, enter your Payza Transaction PIN and click “Withdraw” to complete the transaction.
Even though a Bitcoin withdrawal takes 1-3 business days to process, your exchange rate will be locked in at the moment your transaction is created so you don’t need to worry about price fluctuations changing the amount of bitcoins you’ll receive. Note that currently you cannot buy Bitcoin with funds added directly to your Payza account by credit card.

And from where I can have the funds if not from the credit cards?

Another question. Is possible to sell bitcoins with Payza? So, if I send btc at my Payza account can convert them to us dollars or euros and withdraw those to my debit/credit card?

Thanks

Yes you can sell BTC to payza too. they charge some fee I think 2% so it's not taht costly.

Thanks for the answer. Do you have tried yourself this kind of change?

Yes I did, and it's work perfectly so no issue.
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n

Another question. Is possible to sell bitcoins with Payza? So, if I send btc at my Payza account can convert them to us dollars or euros and withdraw those to my debit/credit card?

Thanks
you can funding from  bank account, from bitcoin, from exchanger, cryptocurrency trader and receive from other payza account
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
You can buy bitcoin with Payza ,you just need to verify your account by uploading id and bank statement.
1.In your Payza account select “Withdraw Funds” on the top navigation bar and then select “Bitcoin”.
Select the currency (Balance) you wish to use, enter the Bitcoin address for your wallet, and enter the amount you wish to withdraw, then click “Next”.
Verify the details, enter your Payza Transaction PIN and click “Withdraw” to complete the transaction.
Even though a Bitcoin withdrawal takes 1-3 business days to process, your exchange rate will be locked in at the moment your transaction is created so you don’t need to worry about price fluctuations changing the amount of bitcoins you’ll receive. Note that currently you cannot buy Bitcoin with funds added directly to your Payza account by credit card.

Thanks

Yes you can sell BTC to payza too. they charge some fee I think 2% so it's not taht costly.

Thanks for the answer. Do you have tried yourself this kind of change?
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064

Thanks

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
still need to supplement the fee around 5% extra and waiting time up almost week
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: