Pages:
Author

Topic: Good project or Useless projects! - page 4. (Read 1237 times)

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264
bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON
February 19, 2020, 11:33:17 AM
Surely this is a bullshit and useless project in this market. I have seen thousands of similar projects and until the end it just ended up with scam investors. Stay away from projects like this if you want to be safe
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
February 02, 2020, 11:37:27 AM
I need some details about this project "Hypnoxys". This token already listed in coinmarketcap and number is almost 16**. But I'm still curious to know is this project still legit to everyone. Here is some details about this project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hypnoxys-chat-service-exchanges-multi-campaign-5110522

"Hypnoxys" is a junk coin and is useless because it has no growth in the market.  and there is no need for us to discuss it in this forum because it only spends our time talking about useless projects, and in my opinion please you to glance at other altcoins that are listed on coinmarketcap and are in the top 50 positions. Therefore we can trust and have proven it until now.
Activity: 411
Merit: 101
February 02, 2020, 11:58:32 AM
Leave it. That project is not clear. It doesn't matter even if it's already registered on Coinmarketcap. Price determines everything. Moreover, only listed in one exchange, everyone is familiar with that exchange. the coins go into that exchange is a coin that will not be worthwhile.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
January 20, 2020, 07:10:55 PM
If we are going to discuss the coin that you are promoting, it's a useless and dead coin, people can easily tell if a coin is a useless or good project and people are just shilling it if the coin is not gaining momentum and their placement in the market and where they are listed are forgettable, you cannot talk positively to a coin that has a very low volume and only listed in one lowly exchange.
Since we now know how to tell if the coin we are holding is a fake one, we must teach others too in order for them to avoid being work with useless and scam projects. There are a lot of scam projects that are being created after the ATH of bitcoin in 2017. But still I believe that there will be some IEO we can look for and we can buy it too.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 289
January 20, 2020, 06:58:34 PM
I need some details about this project "Hypnoxys". This token already listed in coinmarketcap and number is almost 16**. But I'm still curious to know is this project still legit to everyone. Here is some details about this project https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-hypnoxys-chat-service-exchanges-multi-campaign-5110522

I'm yet to look deep into the project so I can't completely criticize it. From reviews, the project is questionable with regards investing long term in the coin, so don't be too fast to invest or invest what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 756
Merit: 104
January 20, 2020, 06:55:24 PM
We cannot understand whether the project is good or bad by looking at one place. There are coins in Coinmarketcap which are in very bad places. It is necessary to invest carefully. Making money is very difficult. People can lose these earnings in a short time.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
January 20, 2020, 02:12:38 PM

"Hypnoxys" is a junk coin and is useless because it has no growth in the market.  and there is no need for us to discuss it in this forum because it only spends our time talking about useless projects, and in my opinion please you to glance at other altcoins that are listed on coinmarketcap and are in the top 50 positions. Therefore we can trust and have proven it until now.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 20, 2020, 06:40:07 PM
It is a SHIT project if you ask me and I wouldn't bother about it. If you are so determined to invest in crypto then go for the top ten coins on coinmarketcap or seek out token sales like the one in my signature
There are a number of tokens which might be beneficial to invest but yet the risk remains same as it is in investing the coin OP is insisting upon. Most beneficial and without risk investment would be to pour most of our capital on the most higher ranked coins from the CMC market as those coins already have higher trading volume which would never be manipulated and we could see good price variations in between the graphs which opens the door for good entry and exit points.

This really makes one of the most profitable investment without any greater risk. Also investing in tokens has a higher risk percentage as those tokens might too get dumped or even they might be converted into shit coins soon.
We can really say that the project is good enough when they are being listed on coinmarketcap but not only that, we can say that it is good if that particular project reached their target during the selling. And once it was being listed in some exchange there are lots of people who are buying it. Trading volume and price is important when you are considering a project either good or bad. You should invest in top tokens in CMC because investing in some projects that are not that famous can be a risk to lose your own money.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
January 20, 2020, 05:44:37 PM
A project that I have not heard of before. People are investing in a lot of new projects. Just being listed on Coinmarketcap doesn't mean it's a very logical project. It will be good if you check from other sites as well.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
January 20, 2020, 01:53:29 PM
it was really dead, for tokens without volume it was considered dead. This is a sign of fraudulent projects, the team only calls for capital and then takes money and no longer develops it. That's why it always chooses small exchanges like P2PB2B, Exmarket, Coineal to list on.
Don't try to promote them, you will only hurt other people. Avoid scam projects like this and you will not have to spend more effort or money.
Activity: 938
Merit: 11
January 20, 2020, 01:43:43 PM
There are many coin why you choice it? I think Hypnoxys is useless project. It's listed in P2pb2b exchange. 24 hours no trading volume. I think Hypnoxys is dead coin. If you invest then you will lose you money. My suggestion is choose another project for invest.     
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 20, 2020, 01:09:50 PM
If we are going to discuss the coin that you are promoting, it's a useless and dead coin, people can easily tell if a coin is a useless or good project and people are just shilling it if the coin is not gaining momentum and their placement in the market and where they are listed are forgettable, you cannot talk positively to a coin that has a very low volume and only listed in one lowly exchange.
Activity: 1435
Merit: 250
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
January 20, 2020, 12:38:50 PM
I have heard of the project before, if I am not mistaken that the project now has no hope. I mean that the "Hypnoxys" project has no effect either on the prize line or on their telegram channel. many claim that the "Hypnoxys" project is a SCAM. If you were once a participant in it, I don't think you need to expect more from the project "Hypnoxys".
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
Freshdice.com
January 20, 2020, 12:18:28 PM

If you have doubt or think that the project you have discovered seems to be suspicious at the first glance, then you must take precautionary measures before diving in into it. It will be best to let yourself knowledgeable about the project you have found to be able to seek information you need to help you on doing decisions. The way you have approached the members of the forum seems to be a good thing because you really are being careful not to fall into a trap of promising yet scam projects out there. We must also do the same thing so that we can gather first needed data to establish a good decision so that we will avoid being victimized by such schemes of scam projects. I haven't heard anything the project you have mentioned so it will be best to at least be careful before engaging into such projects like that within the crypto community.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
January 19, 2020, 02:47:39 PM
Projects that are not attractive and not recommended for purchase or to invest, have no volume and only a list in the garbage market that the user contains a bot in the market.
The price went down has been from July 2019 until now there is no development. I think this is already on the coin scam.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
January 19, 2020, 02:45:01 PM
useless, believe me,its useless, when i saw that project listed on P2BP , i recognize that project dead already.
and the next info is about how the token have a bad liquidity, on 17 april 2019 the price around 0.0009 and then after 2 days, the price going to 0.0000521 ,since then, prices have never risen again.
Big loses for people who participate when the value still at peak and since everything falls apart the chance of getting much higher value is unable
to find, it's continuously dumping, possibilities that it's been abandoned or huge holders  cashing out their profits. Be careful with your selected assets
as there's always a big risk behind every projects if you are not really knowledgeable with what you are investing with.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
January 19, 2020, 02:07:25 PM
after seeing some information about the project you mean it looks like the project is dead. You don't need to expect more with such a project, even if I'm not wrong to see that the project is already listed on p2pb2b exchange but doesn't have daily trading volume. I think you better do something else and not expect more with that project.
in general, all projects that are connected with the p2pb2b exchange are failures. if I read and see that a project somehow wants to cooperate with this exchange, I immediately understand that it is either scammers or a project team that does not understand anything in cryptocurrency and does not know what is happening on the market.
Activity: 736
Merit: 11
January 19, 2020, 01:42:10 PM
after seeing some information about the project you mean it looks like the project is dead. You don't need to expect more with such a project, even if I'm not wrong to see that the project is already listed on p2pb2b exchange but doesn't have daily trading volume. I think you better do something else and not expect more with that project.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 518
January 19, 2020, 01:26:35 PM
useless, believe me,its useless, when i saw that project listed on P2BP , i recognize that project dead already.
and the next info is about how the token have a bad liquidity, on 17 april 2019 the price around 0.0009 and then after 2 days, the price going to 0.0000521 ,since then, prices have never risen again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
January 19, 2020, 12:37:51 PM
When I looked at this project at coinmarketcap. I was really surprised because the price of the token was so low compared to other altcoins on the market. Besides it doesn't have any volume, nobody trades this altcoin even a bot. Surely this is a bullshit project created by someone, never invest money in any project that looks like this. It is better to invest in leading altcoins in this market

Let's not waste our time and money thinking that a shitcoin will have a chance to grow, and because we can have the opportunity to buy at cheapest price, let's not forget that still it's not worth it as for sure, they don't have even private investors, and the team itself did not invest on it that's why they do have low volume at all.
Pages:
Jump to: